The Student Room Group

Warning - uwe

Be careful, I spent my time at this university - I did very well HOWEVER. They are trend obsessed. They side with whats 'cool' at the time. Social media means more to them than real life. Woke bias means you wont be able to speak the truth. Discuss.

Even if your grades are the best, cowardly submission to what on trend will always take center stage. Be prepared to be sidelined if you're not I quote 'hip'.
Warning. First time posters with extreme positions...
Original post by ageshallnot
Warning. First time posters with extreme positions...

'discuss' is clearly lost on this this one - triggered
Original post by whatajokebeaware
'discuss' is clearly lost on this this one - triggered

I'm far too placid to be triggered.
Original post by ageshallnot
I'm far too placid to be triggered.

Anyone got something relevant to say?
Anyone got something relevant to say?

The most relevant contributors would be those who have attended UWE. Perhaps your thread might do better if moved to that section? It might also benefit from specific examples rather than generalisations.
What truth were you unable to speak?
I do enjoy these threads.
I'm dissapointed there were not conversations that sprang from this. Human rights for all are not 'woke' they are baseline.
I'm dissapointed there were not conversations that sprang from this. Human rights for all are not 'woke' they are baseline.

I don't think you ever clarified what position you had that we were supposed to be discussing. Hard to rally behind you for being silenced when we don't know what it related to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending