The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
pradster
Most probably. We'll need to take a few passport sized photos down to the registration as well I think...

Better get a load then!
Reply 241
You may need 2/3 for ur hall ID if you have them, not sure of the arrangement at guildhall campus
Reply 242
might need them for societies as well, not too sure on that though. Thankfully freshers fortnight gives you time to get some more!
Reply 243
Hehehe, just thought i would bump this as it is slipping to the 2nd page!

How many hours a week do you expect to be doing for your course?

I looked up mine, BSc (Hons) Computer Network Management And Design and it is saying 12 hours of lectures and 6 of lab work a week. Is that about average?? :eek: 18 hours a week?

Can't really complain as 4 hours a day is alot less than the 7 hours I work at the moment!! Though I was led to believe uni is a doss! :tongue:
Reply 244
My turn to bump this thread :biggrin:

I heard that architecture entails 40 hours a week. I hope that's not true...
Reply 245
Bumpity bumpity bump!!! :biggrin:
Reply 246
SciFi25
Bumpity bumpity bump!!! :biggrin:

oh dear thread has died lol um... how to resurrect it...
:redface:

good luck for thursday guys :biggrin:

dunno if you know but there has been more info put up on upsu.net about freshers fortnight http://www.upsu.net/doc.asp?doc=2046
LemonLime
oh dear thread has died lol um... how to resurrect it...
:redface:

good luck for thursday guys :biggrin:

dunno if you know but there has been more info put up on upsu.net about freshers fortnight http://www.upsu.net/doc.asp?doc=2046

Yeah! good luck to everyone getting their results!!
Reply 248
Yep, definately - hopefully we'll all get into Pompey :biggrin:
Reply 249
and you can all come join me in the wonderful world of pompey :biggrin:

*the only place that stands still when it rains* :tongue:
Reply 250
Yeah, good luck for those getting their results!! I hope you get the gades you want! Hope to see you all in Pompey!! :biggrin:
Reply 251
Question: anyone heard from Pompey yet about the return to work/start of the year... I'm hoping that they'll renew my uni ID card, as the picture I have at the moment stinks :redface: , but as yet I've heard nadda.

Any other second/third years heard anything... or freshers... anyone, I'm going away next week and want to know things NOW lol :tongue: :wink:
Reply 252
"Question: anyone heard from Pompey yet about the return to work/start of the year... I'm hoping that they'll renew my uni ID card, as the picture I have at the moment stinks , but as yet I've heard nadda.

Any other second/third years heard anything... or freshers... anyone, I'm going away next week and want to know things NOW lol"

not heard anything, but we were told that we kept the same pic for our ID cards, but im sure you can ask them to change it, loads of people i knew had to wait over a month for their cards so shoudnt be a problem. Maybe call up the office that gives them out?
Reply 253
If we get our results is that it? we are in or do we still need to ring up pompey. btw what is the number to ring?

also people from portsmouth..what are they called..... u got brummies, scoucers, mancunians............wot r pompey ppl called?
Reply 254
gaga_kid
If we get our results is that it? we are in or do we still need to ring up pompey. btw what is the number to ring?

also people from portsmouth..what are they called..... u got brummies, scoucers, mancunians............wot r pompey ppl called?

Well i got a letter saying congratulation etc didnt do anything else, they just sent me loads of stuff telling me what to do when i arrived.
As for what pompey people are called i have no idea... quite alot of chavs about though :biggrin:
Reply 255
Guys im not sure if you know or not but there is a confirmation page at http://www.port.ac.uk/confirmation/ and its says you can check it from 8am, sorry if you already know this :rolleyes:
Reply 256
LemonLime

As for what pompey people are called i have no idea... quite alot of chavs about though :biggrin:

I feel chav beating will turn into my favourite hobby. I am never one to turn down the offer of a fight, even if outnumbered. Funny story really, 10 chavs started on me in epsom once, though they could take me as i was all on my lonesome. Well lets just say I was the only one which did not end up bleeding!! lol!! :tongue:
Reply 257
SciFi25
I feel chav beating will turn into my favourite hobby. I am never one to turn down the offer of a fight, even if outnumbered. Funny story really, 10 chavs started on me in epsom once, though they could take me as i was all on my lonesome. Well lets just say I was the only one which did not end up bleeding!! lol!! :tongue:

Scary SciFi25, think ill be staying away from you :biggrin: there used to be some scary little kids outside langstone, they always frightened me :redface:
LemonLime
Guys im not sure if you know or not but there is a confirmation page at http://www.port.ac.uk/confirmation/ and its says you can check it from 8am, sorry if you already know this :rolleyes:

ooh, thats about the time i was gonna go up the school...hmm..

do i go up and get my grades first and then see what i have to do?? or do i have a look at that confirmation page and get the answer straight away??

oooh, what to do? what to do??

:tongue:
Reply 259
LemonLime
Scary SciFi25, think ill be staying away from you :biggrin: there used to be some scary little kids outside langstone, they always frightened me :redface:

I'm not scary, I am a pussy cat really. I am lucky enough to be able to win fights naturally thats all. I am not a violent person by nature, just i can be when i have to be.

Latest

Trending

Trending