The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

I need help with some booking issues.

Hey. I was looking through some accommodation for my first year at uni in Portsmouth and it said that I need a student id. Do they mean the one in my sixth form or the one that I will be getting when I get enrolled? Any help is would be great
Original post by Rakan.101
Hey. I was looking through some accommodation for my first year at uni in Portsmouth and it said that I need a student id. Do they mean the one in my sixth form or the one that I will be getting when I get enrolled? Any help is would be great

It won't mean your 6th form ID :nah:
Have you received a university ID number in any email communication from Portsmouth?
You should be able to make the accommodation application without a physical ID card.
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 2
I didn't get accepted yet to the uni cause I won't get my grades until August 17th. Would that change anything?
I didn't get accepted yet to the uni cause I won't get my grades until August 17th. Would that change anything?
Nope, the question I asked earlier still needs an answer if I am able to help you

Hi there, hopefully you've now got your grades but you should also have a student applicant number which is what I assume they're asking for. If you still need help with applying for halls, please get in touch with our friendly accommodation team on [email protected] or by calling +44 (0) 2392 843 214 and they'll be able to answer any of your questions :smile: Lauren from the University of Portsmouth social team.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending