The Student Room Group

OCR Biology A Exam Thread (Breadth - May 26, 2016 and Depth - June 7, 2016)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1440
Where was the question about the white tile about and did anyone put about colorimeter to detect colour change as an improvement
Original post by ChelK321
An A ( :please: ) :lol:

depends how well people do, but probably a B or very close to an A but don't take my word
was g0 part of the answer
where was transcription and translation?
where was the immune response??!!
WTF OCR
Original post by Awsomedude
was g0 part of the answer

according to google it is, I think what they will be looking for there is people putting M in
for the chi test I accidently divided 13.85 by n (200) and got 0.093 so my conclusion was wrong... do you think I would lose all the marks for the question or get follow through marks for my conclusion?
According to the specification, G0 is not part of interphase.
Interesting, i think the answer is its passive because the alveoli due to its elastic tissue is able to recoil and expel air out of the lungs. Where as contraction of thee diaphragm and intercostal muscles is active.
Original post by 11234
Where was the question about the white tile about and did anyone put about colorimeter to detect colour change as an improvement

LOL I didnt know if it was colourimeter or not at first and wrote pH indicator device. Then I wrote 'colourimeter?'
Original post by 4nonymous
LOL I didnt know if it was colourimeter or not at first and wrote pH indicator device. Then I wrote 'colourimeter?'

yeah i'm thinking they will accept pH probe and colourimeter, two equally valid approaches imo
Reply 1450
Original post by 4nonymous

oh i put pH meter, do you think i'd get the mark?
Original post by ChelK321
where was transcription and translation?
where was the immune response??!!
WTF OCR

I know right!!!!!
Original post by haes
oh i put pH meter, do you think i'd get the mark?

IDK I just guessed it I dont know if im right. Although yours seems reasonable so probably
Original post by 11234

I put colorimeter!!! Dunno if it's right though.
Original post by brodingoson
depends how well people do, but probably a B or very close to an A but don't take my word

Earlier you said 55 for an A....
Original post by ronnydandam
Earlier you said 55 for an A....

Just giving people like you hope :smile:
Original post by aliyah99
I know right!!!!!

I specifically focused on these like 'oh yeah these are bound to come up' :unimpressed:

People like me? Says the one who got the mitosis question wrong lmao. I know I've got an A, I was jut being realistic, no chance that it will be 55.

Harsh?
Original post by ronnydandam
People like me? Says the one who got the mitosis question wrong lmao. I know I've got an A, I was jut being realistic, no chance that it will be 55.

Aww don't cry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending