The Student Room Group

ocr as level biology paper 2 2022

Excuse me, have anyone have ocr as level biology paper 2 depth 2022? I want it to revise my exam.
I also need it badly. Have you gotten any pls?
Original post by kenny_savage01
I also need it badly. Have you gotten any pls?

sorry bro, I really don't have any paper in my hand.
hi bro, I want to ask how do you get the 12/950×1000?
Original post by ivangor student
hi bro, I want to ask how do you get the 12/950×1000?

Mag=I.S/A.S.
So A.S.=I.S./mag, image size was abt 12-15 (different print sizes) 12/950. And mm to μm x 1000
thanks
Reply 6
Original post by Inittowinit.
I did it yesterday. Learn about the beetroot experiment as well as the structures of phospholipid molecules and how temp affects them. U have to compare both prophases from mitosis and meiosis. There’s also this interesting question abt water being in large intestine due to ppl being lactose intolerant…basically I wrote water moves into large intestine by osmosis due to water potential gradient cus lactose isn’t absorbed by the body.also a 6 marker on ventilation. Good luck!

do you remember the breadth questions by any chance?
Reply 7
Also there’s this diagram.don’t remember what it was but u add a h2-n -C - C double bond o and OH separately. Add H on top of first C

You did both breadth and depth?
I did it yesterday. Learn about the beetroot experiment as well as the structures of phospholipid molecules and how temp affects them. U have to compare both prophases from mitosis and meiosis. There’s also this interesting question abt water being in large intestine due to ppl being lactose intolerant…basically I wrote water moves into large intestine by osmosis due to water potential gradient cus lactose isn’t absorbed by the body.also a 6 marker on ventilation. Good luck!

is this for OCR A as level?
Original post by beabadoobee31
is this for OCR A as level?

Yes I’ve done the chem as well btw result tomorrow😭🙏

Is this deffo the 2022 paper?? in the advance information there is nothing to do with ventilation
Reply 11
Yes I’ve done the chem as well btw result tomorrow😭🙏

do you know what's on the chem breadth paper?

Quick Reply

Latest