The Student Room Group

To people who sat the 2015 edexcel b1 p1 or c1 papers

EDEXCEL SCIENCE B1 C1 P1 to all people who sat the 2015 june edexcel core science papers When did you find out your gcse results.

So you did the entire gcse in core science as a y10 would you find out the gcse result in the results day in the same year as a y10 student. Or do you wait a year and find out the gcse result in y11.
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi
Did Core Science in year 10, 2015, I got my results in August 2015 in the post, a day after year 11 results day.
Original post by Taran001
EDEXCEL SCIENCE B1 C1 P1 to all people who sat the 2015 june edexcel core science papers When did you find out your gcse results.

So you did the entire gcse in core science as a y10 would you find out the gcse result in the results day in the same year as a y10 student. Or do you wait a year and find out the gcse result in y11.

I got them the same day the yr 11 student got their results.
You get the result in the same year, the same day everyone else picks up their results (although some schools make the core science students wait til they get back to school for some reason - but this is a very minority I doubt your school is doing this)

Quick Reply

Latest