The Student Room Group

Pretending to be children so Europeans care for them

African, Arab and Asian migrants pretending to be children to trick white people into caring for them.

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160322/1036767292/sweden-immigration-children-adults.html

This makes me so angry, they really are despicable just look at the photo of these middle aged "children"
sputnik is russian propaganda and not really to be so trusted.
I also tried googling it and I can only find equally right wing articles posting about it so I'm hesitant to believe the scale of it
and most of the cases are actually 20/early 20s so not exactly middle aged
however, yeah something of this sort is still happening, but try to understand that these people are frightened for their lives - they claim they are under 18 because swedish law says refugees under 18 cannot be returned to where they have come from.

just because you were lucky enough to be born in a country that you don't have to risk your life in or to run from doesn't mean everyone has the same luck.
Original post by unsurewhattodo
I also tried googling it and I can only find equally right wing articles posting about it so I'm hesitant to believe the scale of it
however, yeah something of this sort is still happening, but try to understand that these people are frightened for their lives - they claim they are under 18 because swedish law says refugees under 18 cannot be returned to where they have come from.

just because you were lucky enough to be born in a country that you don't have to risk your life in or to run from doesn't mean everyone has the same luck.

Tese people are not frightened for their lives do not try and convince me otherwise. Asylum seekers are liars and charlatans. And pretending to be children to trick white people into caring for them is soo wrong and disgusting
Reply 3
Original post by unsurewhattodo

oh cry me a river
Original post by EccentricDiamond
Tese people are not frightened for their lives do not try and convince me otherwise. Asylum seekers are liars and charlatans. And pretending to be children to trick white people into caring for them is soo wrong and disgusting

What an idiot. You class all of the asylum seekers as liars, there's a freaking war going on in Syria.
Reply 5
African, Arab and Asian migrants pretending to be children to trick white people into caring for them.

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160322/1036767292/sweden-immigration-children-adults.html

This makes me so angry, they really are despicable just look at the photo of these middle aged "children"

That **** who stabbed that poor Swedish girl, was pretending to be 16. Bastard got found out. **** the human law and throw them back to their own shithole country

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Frank Underwood
What an idiot. You class all of the asylum seekers as liars, there's a freaking war going on in Syria.

So? Let them stay and fight, here they 'man' up to throw stones and rape our women. Dickheads

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SMEGGGY
So? Let them stay and fight, here they 'man' up to throw stones and rape our women. Dickheads

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some*, not all

Do you really think its worth persecuting thousands of refugees because a tiny minority of them have ill intent?

Most of them have families, they can't just join the army and fight against the Assad, ISIS or whoever they are running from in Syria. Their families would not survive long without them.
It's so ridiculous and people actually believe it when someone who's 30 says they are 15.
Then they end up at school with younger kids and that could be very dangerous
Some*, not all

Do you really think its worth persecuting thousands of refugees because a tiny minority of them have ill intent?

Most of them have families, they can't just join the army and fight against the Assad, ISIS or whoever they are running from in Syria. Their families would not survive long without them.

No but hard to sympathise when those few do this stuff. Even though not all are to blame.

Posted from TSR Mobile

All asylum seekers are lairs they manipulate their position as they are desperate to live with white people. So much so they pretend to be children so they can trick white people into caring for them in some disturbing cuckoo like way.
All asylum seekers are lairs they manipulate their position as they are desperate to live with white people. So much so they pretend to be children so they can trick white people into caring for them in some disturbing cuckoo like way.

Not all of them though some might be genuine and simply want to live in a safe country

What an absurd generalisation.
I have seen this happen in England too. There is a support group for young refugees and they come to a youth centre nearby and some of them literally look like they are 25+. I asked a member of staff what's going on and she said some of them pretend to be 18 and under as they can't be thrown out of the country or something. I find it quite disconcerting seeing them in the youth centre alongside young people who are mostly 14-16yrs old.
Original post by Orange s0da

What is your Date of Birth?.......17th September 1993

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Also, died with laughter when the airport security guy was like:

"Where did you get your passport from?"

and this joker replies:

"A good samaritan gave it to me"

:lol:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending