The Student Room Group

My sister. Fake designer. toxic relationship with me.

So me and my sister get along only because I allow us to by not being *****y back to her when she is.

She calls me fat says I’m this and that. And she’ll laugh and have the banter but it’s not a joke. As she knows I’ve gained20kg since being on birth control so Yh I am bigger now. But she’s the one who always goes to get fat dissolving treatment

ANYWAYS.

So we got given some inheritance money
I’m 24 and she’s 34 (she’s a single mother with 2 children of two different men..which I help her alot with her children, technically raised one) just some background info lool

Okay so

We got given money the same amount.

I’m into designer stuff and so is she. However I buy real stuff and spend like 2k on a bag and 600 on slippers which she likes. But then she calls me out and says I’m dumb for spending money on it and I’ve been brainwashed.

Recently she’s sent me videos of 2 items ( months apart) and claims a mystery guy bought her it as a present ( she knows I had a rich bf couple years back who would spend a lot on me… however money doesn’t keep me hence why I broke up with him).
Anyways the same slippers I bought for 600 she sent me in a different colour and I said look at what this guy I’m speaking to bought me. Saying it’s real when I can clearly see it’s fake.
She did the same with a bag also.

Why does she pretend to me I’m her sister. Why does she buy fake stuff and act like it’s real? Then puts me down for spending money on it

My sister is toxic how do I cope with this. I literally seen on her phoen she purchase these fake ones for £60 on DHGATE. I’ve seen it on her emails. I could literally show it to her but I don’t care much and I’m letting her live in her fantasy but I don’t want to be walking about with my real shoes and she has the same fake ones pretending it’s real…. Whilst putting me down.

I have second hand embarssment to expose her like that.

Can I get advice on how to handle this relationship
Reply 1
You are both as bad as each other. Watch what you are doing and stop sniping and watching her every move. What you do is your choice. If you are happy - great. If you are not happy do something about it. End of the matter.
Reply 2
Original post by Muttly
You are both as bad as each other. Watch what you are doing and stop sniping and watching her every move. What you do is your choice. If you are happy - great. If you are not happy do something about it. End of the matter.

How do I snip and watch her every move she watches mine and judges me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending