The Student Room Group

What to do next

So there's this girl in my class that I'm interested in. We had our first conversation during a lesson the other day and her body language suggested that she really enjoyed talking to me (she kept eye contact with me, laughter and we actually stayed a few minutes late after class to finish the conversation). So I messaged her last night and we had a pretty good conversation. Once again, she showed signs of interest (a kiss at the end of each message, emojis, quick reply time etc.)

I just don't know what to do next. Should I message her again in a couple of days or wait for her (if she does) to message me? I don't know her that well so it would seem odd to ask her out at this stage. Any ideas?
Reply 1
Just message the girl she is interested!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by zarrii
Just message the girl she is interested!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! I definitely plan to, but wouldn't I come across as needy if I didn't at least wait a few days before messaging her again?
Reply 3
Original post by Roscuro
Thanks! I definitely plan to, but wouldn't I come across as needy if I didn't at least wait a few days before messaging her again?

Well if I was that girl I'd want you message me. You won't seem needy as its early stages and us girls love it when a guy seems interested in talking to us

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Roscuro
So there's this girl in my class that I'm interested in. We had our first conversation during a lesson the other day and her body language suggested that she really enjoyed talking to me (she kept eye contact with me, laughter and we actually stayed a few minutes late after class to finish the conversation). So I messaged her last night and we had a pretty good conversation. Once again, she showed signs of interest (a kiss at the end of each message, emojis, quick reply time etc.)

I just don't know what to do next. Should I message her again in a couple of days or wait for her (if she does) to message me? I don't know her that well so it would seem odd to ask her out at this stage. Any ideas?

Message her as she is probably thinking the same thing that if she messhes you she will come across as needy , so if you don't message her she may think you're not interested so go for it !!!
Reply 5
Original post by charlottealice24
Message her as she is probably thinking the same thing that if she messhes you she will come across as needy , so if you don't message her she may think you're not interested so go for it !!!

Thanks for the advice, I'm going to message her in a couple of days! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending