Accommodation in Central London? Watch

wannabecitibank
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I've had an offer from City University to do a Masters Degree and I'm looking to move fairly close to campus to ensure I make the most of my study time. It's going to be a financial stretch to afford living in London so I'm looking for some affordable accommodation in private halls (preferably). Does anyone have anywhere to suggest that's good but not ridiculously expensive?

I'm looking for prices in between £200-£300 pw, but the upper limit is a real push.
Yolandalau
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi,

I have a bed in a twin studio in warren street in central london. It has a kitchin and bathroom in it and there will be 2 sets of desks and chairs and wardrobes. It is a student accomodation and is surrounded by the main universites. It cost £299 per week in a 51 week contract. You can look at the pictues of this accomodation by searching it ongoogle. If you have any questions or if you are interested, feel free to contact me.

Yolanda

(Original post by wannabecitibank)
I've had an offer from City University to do a Masters Degree and I'm looking to move fairly close to campus to ensure I make the most of my study time. It's going to be a financial stretch to afford living in London so I'm looking for some affordable accommodation in private halls (preferably). Does anyone have anywhere to suggest that's good but not ridiculously expensive?

I'm looking for prices in between £200-£300 pw, but the upper limit is a real push.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (2)
33.33%
Pro-humanity (4)
66.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise