The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Accommodation in Central London?

I've had an offer from City University to do a Masters Degree and I'm looking to move fairly close to campus to ensure I make the most of my study time. It's going to be a financial stretch to afford living in London so I'm looking for some affordable accommodation in private halls (preferably). Does anyone have anywhere to suggest that's good but not ridiculously expensive?

I'm looking for prices in between £200-£300 pw, but the upper limit is a real push.
Hi,

I have a bed in a twin studio in warren street in central london. It has a kitchin and bathroom in it and there will be 2 sets of desks and chairs and wardrobes. It is a student accomodation and is surrounded by the main universites. It cost £299 per week in a 51 week contract. You can look at the pictues of this accomodation by searching it ongoogle. If you have any questions or if you are interested, feel free to contact me.

Yolanda

Original post by wannabecitibank
I've had an offer from City University to do a Masters Degree and I'm looking to move fairly close to campus to ensure I make the most of my study time. It's going to be a financial stretch to afford living in London so I'm looking for some affordable accommodation in private halls (preferably). Does anyone have anywhere to suggest that's good but not ridiculously expensive?

I'm looking for prices in between £200-£300 pw, but the upper limit is a real push.
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending