The Student Room Group
Reply 1
There are so many fools on that thing I swear... I saw an "air guitar" being sold for £30, an AIR GUITAR. There was a photo of an EMPTY guitar stand, and the description said "this guitar, amde from air, free shipping arrives within the day you buy!"

lol.... who could be fooled into paying for that.
Reply 2
vinz
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11853&item=5503563188&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

he'll probally make a packet too! people are already bidding with 4 days to go

wonder if he'd make more if they were ginger... :rolleyes:

careful guys, no returns.

:eek:
Reply 3
:eek: .....i feel sick after that!
Reply 4
Saf!

how could anyone...??! :confused:
BEffect
how could anyone...??! :confused:

Sometimes people do this for a joke. I heard in the newspapers someone sold his partner's brain on ebay for £3 or something.

My brother also saw something similar where some guy was selling his border collie for a buy it now price of 1p with free postage and packaging and had 4 photos.
Reply 6
NDGAARONDI
Sometimes people do this for a joke. I heard in the newspapers someone sold his partner's brain on ebay for £3 or something.

My brother also saw something similar where some guy was selling his border collie for a buy it now price of 1p with free postage and packaging and had 4 photos.

what? that's interesting i am gonna pay 1p for that dog :tongue: (altho i know it's impossible)
shushimeng
what? that's interesting i am gonna pay 1p for that dog :tongue: (altho i know it's impossible)

I think that has expired now but I told my brother to print it off. So if he did I can refind it if for some reason it has been relisted.
Reply 8
vinz
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11853&item=5503563188&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Well i know how im paying my way through uni :biggrin:
Reply 9
Saf!

At least he didn't include a picture!
Reply 10
Alexander
At least he didn't include a picture!

that will be more interesting :tongue:
Reply 11
Lee86
Well i know how im paying my way through uni :biggrin:

Any early bidders?

Wil include pics if it helps :eek:
That is sick, y would anyone want to buy it?! :confused:
vinz

How did you get to viewing this on ebay? :rolleyes: Your ebay username isn't bootycds by any chance :biggrin: :tongue: .

Only messing :wink:
Reply 14
and all this time i was sweating hard to sell sperm to the local sperm bank and then this guy comes along with an even better idea :redface:
Reply 15
mik1a
There are so many fools on that thing I swear... I saw an "air guitar" being sold for £30, an AIR GUITAR. There was a photo of an EMPTY guitar stand, and the description said "this guitar, amde from air, free shipping arrives within the day you buy!"

lol.... who could be fooled into paying for that.

did anyone bid for it?

Latest

Trending

Trending