The Student Room Group

In need of any phone

I’m an international masters student and I’m really in need of any phone
I’m broke and can’t afford to get
Reply 1
Sadly, the one thing you need if you want a phone is some money. You might get a used phone for free or very cheap but you will still need to pay to make calls.
Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by hotpud
Sadly, the one thing you need if you want a phone is some money. You might get a used phone for free or very cheap but you will still need to pay to make calls.
Good luck!
True, Thank you
Paying to make calls could be monthly thing and if I have important thing to do on the internet
I can always use the school Wi-Fi or someone could help me pending when I can afford to do the normal things
I just hope someone could help me any kind of phone I don’t mind
Reply 3
Original post by Mtunez
True, Thank you
Paying to make calls could be monthly thing and if I have important thing to do on the internet
I can always use the school Wi-Fi or someone could help me pending when I can afford to do the normal things
I just hope someone could help me any kind of phone I don’t mind
Have you thought about Google second-hand / cheap phones?
Reply 4
Original post by hotpud
Have you thought about Google second-hand / cheap phones?
Not really
I’m new here and don’t know where to check for such and know how much it would be
Maybe I can afford it
Original post by Mtunez
Not really
I’m new here and don’t know where to check for such and know how much it would be
Maybe I can afford it
eBay, Gumtree, Facebook Marketplace are good places to look for people selling their old phones, CeX or Cash Converters if you want to buy from a company.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #1
eBay, Gumtree, Facebook Marketplace are good places to look for people selling their old phones, CeX or Cash Converters if you want to buy from a company.
Thank you
You have really been helpful

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending