Original post by Al-farhan
Amiin

:smile:
imagined the amin of mosque there lol
where u from btw
عيد مبارك على الجميع
و كل عام و أنتم بخير
Any Lebanese or Iraqi people here?
Eid Mubarak to all the Muslims on his thread. Y'all better take nice pics for me,I wanna see lots of colour and vibrancy
Original post by Nadine_08

Yes @childofthesun
Original post by TheProphetsPath
The purpose of Ramadan is to leave it closer to Allah and a different person to what you went into it. What have you got from it if you are planning to end up like you were, other than passing of time? Musa's (as) nation was punished, after returning to their old ways once given signs and failing their promise to change. The result of your deeds depend on it's end/outcome.

What tea do you have?
I can't wait for breakfast on Eid :drool:

I have all sorts of ME teas. My current craze being Iraqi and Turkish tea
Original post by queen-bee
Eid Mubarak to all the Muslims on his thread. Y'all better take nice pics for me,I wanna see lots of colour and vibrancy

Eid will be no fun I'm away from my family :cry:
Original post by childofthesun
Eid will be no fun I'm away from my family :cry:

Oh did you end up moving to Paris? I guess you can do something with friends? But it does suck not having family around

Don't tell me what to do
Original post by Lord Samosa
Don't tell me what to do

Yallah!
I have all sorts of ME teas. My current craze being Iraqi and Turkish tea

Turkish tea is amazing.
I also love melissa/مليسة tea
Oh did you end up moving to Paris? I guess you can do something with friends? But it does suck not having family around

Yeah I study in Paris and won't be back home till later. The Lebanese society at my uni are holding an event so I'll probably attend that
Original post by Nadine_08

im iraqi :h:
:colondollar: كل عام وانتم بخير . عيد مبارك
Gosh it's been a long time since i've logged on tsr :K: i forgot iv'e made this thread lol
Original post by elforjg02
Gosh it's been a long time since i've logged on tsr :K: i forgot iv'e made this thread lol

It has been a long day without you my friend, and I will tell you all about it when I see you again. The lyrics :biggrin: Welcome back! :h:
Original post by Mr. Petrol Head
It has been a long day without you my friend, and I will tell you all about it when I see you again. The lyrics :biggrin: Welcome back! :h:

hahah love that song wallah and thanks !! petrol head :grin: how else can someone know ur arab?? lol
Original post by elforjg02
hahah love that song wallah and thanks !! petrol head :grin: how else can someone know ur arab?? lol

Lol yeah! I changed my name, I am Azhar if you remember :h:
ohhh yeahhh im familiar with that name ! long time no see ! haha nice name mr petrol head

Quick Reply

Latest