The Student Room Group

please help i'm in need of urgent help

I am literally so tired of revision, and i literally cannot do that much per day it is constantly stressing me out and i'm sure i 'm going to have a mental breakdown soon my exams start on tuesday i have done all notes and now need to memorise everything yet i'm feeling like this i just can't get myself to do this, does anyone please know how i can sort myself out i keep getting headaches , i'm constantly agitated and i'm so very stressed, please, this is my last call
Eat, drink and sleep properly. break it up into 30 mon sessions and then have a break, go for a walk etc. If you do too much it cna get counterproductive.

Ret and keep up variety, dwitch subjects or methods of revising.
Reply 2
I would probably try to move from a place that causes me stress. Its refreshing, sometimes I go to the library with a friend, and just explaining information to each other helps, not even memorising. That way, you'll get to know what you do not get and you can focus on that even more
Go to sleep at a reasonable time and get up at a reasonable time too so you don't waste your day. Make sure you get at least 8 hours of good sleep; this might help you with your headaches. Set aside 2 longer breaks for lunch and dinner, but try the 48:12 revision technique. Revise without distraction for 48 minutes then relax and do what you want for 12 minutes.
Keep calm and remember to look after yourself as well as doing work
Good luck :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Athletes can over train, people can overwork.
Take a day/afternoon off, eat, sleep, chill.
Your face time with your books, as you describe, probably isn't that productive anyway.
Take a step back and a breather, you'll be more productive when you go back.

Quick Reply

Latest