The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheBankinator
Wow, that's insane, been waiting since they opened up applications.. What experience do you have? Or are you doing a masters at the moment?

I did an internship in S&T this summer and nope, in my final year of a Bachelor's.
Original post by yl95
I did an internship in S&T this summer and nope, in my final year of a Bachelor's.

Are you applying for a graduate programme or summer analyst?
Reply 5662
Anyone had word on Barclays (IBD) and Greenhill ACs?
Original post by malagueno
Are you applying for a graduate programme or summer analyst?

Summer
I would greatly appreciate any insight for telephone interview with Macquarie, financial markets and commodities. PM me and I can help with UBS 1st round and CS AC after i do it!
Tips for Macquarie superday ??
are there any good docs/pdfs out there that help explain analysing financial statements/companies i.e for case studies?
Original post by malagueno
Guys anybody who can help me with the questions for the video interview with Goldman Sachs? Are they technical or more like career motivation and stuff? PM me if anyone can help. Unfortunately, I can only help for Jefferies first round.

Didn't do it for Goldman, but did it for a few other firms, same software, Hirevue though.
Hi anyone done The Arctic Shores Firefly Freedom Game? could you share some tips on the game? Applied to RBS Summer intern- commercial banking, possibly DCM.

Or anyone done video interview for Lloyds before?
Original post by DWYY001
Hi anyone done The Arctic Shores Firefly Freedom Game? could you share some tips on the game? Applied to RBS Summer intern- commercial banking, possibly DCM.

You cant really prep for it, just have patience when playing it and you Be fine.

And if you have an invite for Lloyds Video then PM me
Original post by gsbs2
laz offer, see ya all in heaven llovss

Smashed it lad
anyone heard anything from JPM IBD summer. heard nothing at all, applied five weeks ago??
Original post by DWYY001

Do RBS give you the option on your app of picking which team within Commercial Banking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gsbs2
laz offer, see ya all in heaven llovss

Congrats and good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, but the division covers a range of options that you'll have to pick I think.
Original post by Commercial Paper
Do RBS give you the option on your app of picking which team within Commercial Banking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rejection from Credit Suisse in my junk mail this evening, applied mid september.
Can someone interviewed with Blackstone shed some lights?
Original post by strattonite
Rejection from Credit Suisse in my junk mail this evening, applied mid september.

lol right where it belongs
Advice for Lazard AM AC and Barclays Sales AC? any help would be hugely appreciated! can help with UBS AC as well as a number of first rounds if anyone likes :smile:
Does RBC retest numerical at AC?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending