The Student Room Group

MA fashion communication at CSM

did anybody apply for MA fashion communication & promotion at CSM?
How long does it take for applicants to get back the answer after finishing all applications?
It feels like they are torturing me. ;((
Original post by Hyemin
did anybody apply for MA fashion communication & promotion at CSM?
How long does it take for applicants to get back the answer after finishing all applications?
It feels like they are torturing me. ;((

You might get a quicker response in the UAL forum or the Postgraduate Applications forum (or the Art and Design university courses forum). This area is for homework/coursework help (so not a lot of postgrads:smile:).

I've asked for this to be moved but have a look in the linked forums in the mean time - you might be able to find fellow applicants

@University of the Arts London might also be able to help give an idea of response times :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
You might get a quicker response in the UAL forum or the Postgraduate Applications forum (or the Art and Design university courses forum). This area is for homework/coursework help (so not a lot of postgrads:smile:).

I've asked for this to be moved but have a look in the linked forums in the mean time - you might be able to find fellow applicants

@University of the Arts London might also be able to help give an idea of response times :smile:

Thank you for helping me! I am being desperate.. though I've applied just a week ago :tongue:
Original post by Hyemin
Thank you for helping me! I am being desperate.. though I've applied just a week ago :tongue:

It's perfectly ok to ask a university what their expected turnaround time is:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
It's perfectly ok to ask a university what their expected turnaround time is:smile:

I called them and they were saying that it took at least 2 weeks.. I think I will get the answer(interview or fail) about 1 month. ;< Because they are in a busy period as I heard.. Then, I am wondering if you are a student or not. why so kind and know detailedly? :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending