The Student Room Group

Love on the internet??!!

Yeap, it's true. Met this normal guy on the internet (obviously not actually searching..that's just sad), realised we were only 15 minutes away from each other, became friends and now he's my boyfriend for a while now.

Not everyone is a sick old man.

P.S some are though >> i only went cause i do kick boxing....

reply with thoughts.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
congratulations, what do you want me too do?
Reply 2
and if he had a knife? or if he was too stong got you from behind? i take it you met during day time, if so its much safer.
what kind of love?
james101
got you from behind?

lol - would she complain though?
Reply 5
Minnieb48
Yeap, it's true. Met this guy on the internet (obviously not actually searching..that's just sad), realised we were only 15 minutes away from each other, became friends and now he's my boyfriend for a while now.

Not everyone is a sick old man.

P.S some are though >> i only went cause i do kick boxing....

how old are you?
Reply 6
i'm 18 >>>> if he gets you from behind with a knife, there are several defensive attacks you could do...
Reply 7
james101
and if he had a knife? or if he was too stong got you from behind? i take it you met during day time, if so its much safer.

I just think its stupid! To actually Meet someone that u talked to on a chat room, its just creepy, specially for gurls!
Reply 8
Minnieb48
i'm 18 >>>> if he gets you from behind with a knife, there are several defensive attacks you could do...

yeh but he would just stab you
Reply 9
Look , i'm not stupid.

the first thing i though was: 'another sad old man thinking i'll fall for that'
but we really got on well :wink:. you know, we spent the whole time proving we were who we were and when we finally decided, we to the chance.

Besides, i took precautions..he asked me why i was wearing my gym gear for our meeting...
Reply 10
chats
yeh but he would just stab you

well...he didn't...
I'd avoid establishing a relationship over the internet like the plague. But in your case, it made sense, since you met him early on in the relationship and he lives near your place...

But those match-making websites are probably worth it.
Reply 12
Minnieb48
well...he didn't...

but he still could??
anyway good luck. hope he is your true love and hope you have lots of fun with him. you can tell your kids you met over the net :smile:
Minnieb48
Look , i'm not stupid.

the first thing i though was: 'another sad old man thinking i'll fall for that'
but we really got on well :wink:. you know, we spent the whole time proving we were who we were and when we finally decided, we to the chance.

Besides, i took precautions..he asked me why i was wearing my gym gear for our meeting...

did you poke you with any type of sharp instrument the first time you met?
Reply 14
it was'nt really a match making site >>>> we were just talking randomly, and both of us were suprised by the wonderfullness of the other...fate really.
Reply 15
John Paul Jones
did you poke you with any type of sharp instrument the first time you met?

i guess, John Paul is the pervert on here ey? No, he didn't 'poke' at all...not on the first date that is.... :rolleyes:
Reply 16
Minnieb48
i guess, John Paul is the pervert on here ey? No, he didn't 'poke' at all...not on the first date that is.... :rolleyes:

I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and we met online. It does happen and they're not all weirdos :smile:
Minnieb48

not at all, i'm an englightened observer :biggrin:
Reply 18
Minnieb48

yeh hes a real perv
chats
yeh hes a real perv

so i'm a perv, and royalty? lol

Latest

Trending

Trending