The Student Room Group

What std is this??

Hi I had ups and after day 3 I have had very bad smelling urine like a rotten odour every single time I go to the toilet. It's not a uti according to the Dr, they have sent of lab samples. I am stressed I didn't know the guy but he slept around unprotected a lot being a soldier and he said he never wears protection and enjoys taking risks. I never believed in stds. Its been 4 weeks and the smell is stil there I drink lots of cranberry juice and water but nothing. The smell is like ammonia very strong that after using the toilet people complain it smells so bad. Anyone know what it is pls?
There should be a sexual health clinic near where you live (maybe there's one at the Uni or you can ask them). Usually you can do this anonymously and don't even have to tell your GP, unless you want to tell your GP.

There might be email and internet chat options with sexual health clinics and related national charities.
Reply 2
BTW it wasn't worth the 5 minutes , did not enjoy it at all and now I have god knows what dissappointed in myself...So scared. Ladies don't bother it's really not worth it, I think we want love n affection more than anything and end up with this shite...
Original post by Anonymous
BTW it wasn't worth the 5 minutes , did not enjoy it at all and now I have god knows what dissappointed in myself...So scared. Ladies don't bother it's really not worth it, I think we want love n affection more than anything and end up with this shite...

C'mon, please don't try and colour other men and woman's experiences over your careless hygiene choices.

Also ask a professional to diagnose, not internet randos.

or ask random Internet strangers for medical advise, and go to your nearest sexual health clinic ASAP.
Reply 5
Original post by Scotland Yard

or ask random Internet strangers for medical advise, and go to your nearest sexual health clinic ASAP.

Been there waiting for results. Just wanted to know if anyone had the same issue.

Quick Reply

Latest