The Student Room Group

A2 Government and Politics AQA predictions 3a/4a?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by katemate98
I'm doing the same 4a topics. What do you think might come up? I think maybe federalism for the constitution or does the constitution still work? For Supreme Court I think maybe how they protect citizens rights or an essay about judicial restraint/activism or strict/loose constructionism (same kinda thing).

I'd doubt that federalism and protection of rights will come up as protection of rights was the 30 marker last year and federalism was the 10. There's only three main topics in the constitution so I'd say that amendments are bound to come up, but I haven't gone through SCOTUS yet so I don't know about that. However there will definitely be a 2016 based question in a topic somewhere or maybe even one talking about Obama, either way due to the election you can expect a specific question like that.
does anyone have an essay for if the uk should adopt a codified consitution with recent examples is in?
any ideas on 3a predictions for voting behaviour and pressure groups
Does anyone had 4A past papers from January 2010, 2011 and 2012. Can't seem to find them online

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending