The Student Room Group

Anti-whites losing in USA, Europe - they blame internet freedom

At a recent conference called "How's it going, Germany?" American and European 'diversity' militants showed a very bitter attitude towards their rising defeat in Europe and the USA.

'One of the things that has happened in the United States and Europe is the total dethroning of the establishment media. The authority of established media across the United states, and I believe Europe as well, has been destroyed.'

'I think it's the levelling of access to mass communication. Twenty years ago you had to own a $250 million printing press to have access to the whole world; today, you need a $400 phone and you can communicate directly to the entire world.'

The White Genocide agenda is being pushed harder than ever, with words such as 'diversity', 'multiculturalism', 'globalism', 'tolerance',. anti-whites can call it whatever they like but it only results in no more White majorities. They're just codewords for White Genocide.
Reply 1
I like D Trump
I do wonder what proportion of people still get all their opinions formed by the main stream media and their agendas?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending