The Student Room Group

OCR History Monday 6th June 2016

Ok so I was wondering is it abseloutly crucial to know about Vietnam..? I'm aiming for a C and I thought you could choose between a question on the Cold War or Vietnam but apparently sometimes you can't choose and are forced to do Vietnam or something. I'm going to fail at this rate... There's way too much content to learn and all I've revised is the start of the Cold War ( Yalta and Potsdam etc) and the Cuban missile crisis- so is it mandatory to do Vietnam, or can you still get a C without revising that?
In the mock I got a C and I literally just revised the Cold War , not even the depth studies part.. But the questions were on the Cold War
Reply 1
If the "forced question" (question 1 of the paper) is on Vietnam then you're screwed... you will have lost around 15 marks immediately. I'd recommend you cram tomorrow to be on the safe side
Reply 2
Original post by JoshuaE
If the "forced question" (question 1 of the paper) is on Vietnam then you're screwed... you will have lost around 15 marks immediately. I'd recommend you cram tomorrow to be on the safe side

Thanks😭😭 OK so should I do Vietnam instead of the depth studies then?
I can't do both I won't have enough time at all

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending