Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok so I was wondering is it abseloutly crucial to know about Vietnam..? I'm aiming for a C and I thought you could choose between a question on the Cold War or Vietnam but apparently sometimes you can't choose and are forced to do Vietnam or something. I'm going to fail at this rate... There's way too much content to learn and all I've revised is the start of the Cold War ( Yalta and Potsdam etc) and the Cuban missile crisis- so is it mandatory to do Vietnam, or can you still get a C without revising that?
    In the mock I got a C and I literally just revised the Cold War , not even the depth studies part.. But the questions were on the Cold War

ReputationRep:
    If the "forced question" (question 1 of the paper) is on Vietnam then you're screwed... you will have lost around 15 marks immediately. I'd recommend you cram tomorrow to be on the safe side

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoshuaE)
    If the "forced question" (question 1 of the paper) is on Vietnam then you're screwed... you will have lost around 15 marks immediately. I'd recommend you cram tomorrow to be on the safe side

Thanks😭😭 OK so should I do Vietnam instead of the depth studies then?
    I can't do both I won't have enough time at all

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.