The Student Room Group

Anyone doing a SKE? Know about busaries etc.?

I'm supposed to be starting an online SKE in French on the 12th with Canterbury. They've been really unprofessional and slack to everyone, not replying to emails and taking months to inform candidates of their place on the course.

I was just wondering if anyone knew about bursaries. Apparently there's very decent bursaries available, that I've been told I'm eligible for, but not been told if or when I'm going to receive it.

Anyone know anything more?
Reply 1
Original post by notinguis
I'm supposed to be starting an online SKE in French on the 12th with Canterbury. They've been really unprofessional and slack to everyone, not replying to emails and taking months to inform candidates of their place on the course.

I was just wondering if anyone knew about bursaries. Apparently there's very decent bursaries available, that I've been told I'm eligible for, but not been told if or when I'm going to receive it.

You receive £200 a week tax free . The uni sorts out all the paperwork they apply for you. There's no fees to pay either.

You can get a grant to pay the tuition fees for the SKE and a bursary to help you fund living costs.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/funding-initial-teacher-training-itt#subject-knowledge-enhancement-ske

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending