The Student Room Group

HELP: It feels like I've just got Bs and Cs overall in everything...

My coursework wasn't the best for some subjects either...

I'm losing hope for some subjects like Maths, an A seems unlikely now.

My mum expects predominantly A grades, however, my dad is slightly more lenient.
Original post by Jamie Vardy

My mum expects predominantly A grades, however, my dad is slightly more lenient.

Same all my predicted's are like A and A* but i have not done well in exams at all compared with practise papers and mocks and stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jamie Vardy

You're not alone there mate.
I'm worried about this too. :/
Reply 3
Doing poorly in GCSEs is not the end of the world. It obviously does help to get into uni if you do well, but a lot more of the emphasis is on A levels.
lad, why does your mum expect **** from you like do your best and call her a ****ing muppet doesnt matter what grades u get as long as u do ur best lad. Your dads a top kid being lenient like top geeza him but only a couple exams left to go anyway so nothing you can ****in do,a slo lad u probably think u have done worse because ur worring u will probs come out with some a's
Original post by GCSEwarrior
probably you just being a useless little ****, if i was your family, i would of drowned you at birth, then put u in a bin and thrown you down a mountain.

P.S.STEVE AT GAYTON WILL BUM U BETTER OPOSITE GAYTON SCHOOL 4 30 SHARP

Original post by dikshaun
well you're kinda stupid then.

Were those comments at all necessary? :unimpressed:

OP it doesn't matter how you feel right now as I speak from experience......Focus on you're current exams and You'll be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest