art - 1
Eng lit 2
Eng lang 2
Geography 2
Maths 3
CS 5
RE 1
Science 33
Don't panic. There is still hope. What exam boards are you doing and what do you think is the barrier to you revising - lack of motivation, lack of resources, lack of time or lack of enjoyment in your causes. All of them have remedies but it helps to identify what the root cause might be sometimes.
Original post by jamaiqque
art - 1
Eng lit 2
Eng lang 2
Geography 2
Maths 3
CS 5
RE 1
Science 33
Imma be str8 up with u. Thats a major skill issue. English lit, legit just watch Mr Salles and read the damn books u got to memorise. Minimum memorise like 5 quotes or sum from each . English Lang, Im disappointed... Bro just watch mr salles . walkthrougo lang paper 1 and 2. Its rlly just common sense. PEEL. Bro for maths, just learn ur basic maths on maths genie grade 1-5. and do ur hwk lil bro. CS is legit just memorisation. if ur on this grade now, I'll let yk getting higher than this is prolly gonna he really easy if u start trying from now. Commit at least 2 hours a day revising. bc u rlly need it. Now is the time to act and if u dont ur gonna fail. Forget everything else, all it is is rlly just focus and mentality. be in it to win it
You have like, 2 months. 3 months if you're willing to revise during your exams as well.
I would say for stuff like science: USE. THE. SPEC. make flashcards
CS: watch craig n dave.
Lang: I feel like practice is the best way here. But also communicate with your teacher, let them tell you exactly what they're looking for in your exams and then include them next time. Doing that bumped me up by 3 grades.
For stuff like maths, science (again), english. Almost everything else: DO PRACTICE EXAMS. This is after you've gotten the content down though. If worse comes to worst: at least you've memorised parts of the mark scheme lol (jk don't memorise the mark scheme). Just use the practice exams to hone in your skills.

60 days is def enough if you use them wisely.
If 1hr feels like too much, do 10, 20, 30 (mins) whatever. Just do something.

Hope this helps.
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest