Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I really would like to study interior design in London but the University are so expensive and since I've lived in the uk for only 6 monts I can't get a loan. do you know any cheaper alernaive to uni but that will give me the same preparation..I'm also worried that I will not have enough money to live since I don't think that I can study and work full time

    please help me
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.