The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Economics Unit 4 (ECON4) June 23rd OFFICIAL THREAD

What do you guys predict will come up and how are you preparing for it?
-

Scroll to see replies

Something on the EU (hopefully).
Reply 2
yes predictions guys quickly
Hopefully nothing on exchange rates! :redface: Praying for a globalisation question, though I don't think there will be one seeing as the topic came up last year in Section B :frown: are there any topics that haven't appeared in a while?
predictions? :smile:
Reply 5
I know this is unit 3 but no one responded on the ther thread and I'm worried. What was the question for the 25 mark essay on the third one? I know it was to do with the government and the provision of goods but I think I may have read the question wrong :/
do you reckon i can get away without revising the EU?
:frown:
Any advice/good resources for the exam on Thursday? Hope the exam went well for everybody today!
Original post by Alextaylor6

Why would you when there's so much about it in the news/media atm? All the information and more is so accessible because of the referendum on Thursday!
Reply 10

Well you COULD providing you know the rest of the course well enough or exactly what else would come up.

I would at least look at EU last minute if I was you

Yeah but you would have to know every other topic thoroughly!
What else has been topical that may feature in the data response, other than the EU???
And is there any pattern for what essays are likely to appear?
You made the thread in the wrong subforum lol. You should request to move it to 'economics exams'. Shoulda waited for me to do it.

Anyways what's up betas? Hopefully unit 4 will be as easy as unit 3 right
Reply 15
We've established that EU is most liekly to come up in the exam- what statistics do we have about possible impacts of leaving the EU? or positive/negative effects of remaining in the EU ( in case they try to put a spin on the question)
Reply 16
Original post by BirdIsWord
You made the thread in the wrong subforum lol. You should request to move it to 'economics exams'. Shoulda waited for me to do it.

Anyways what's up betas? Hopefully unit 4 will be as easy as unit 3 right

looolyou took too long :'( yeah i've never made a thread before tbh lol
Unit 4 is so much harder to predict that unit 3
Original post by Kitkat5
looolyou took too long :'( yeah i've never made a thread before tbh lol

Sorry i was focusing on my C3 :tongue:
is this the official econ4 thread? What type of EU questions could come up? is it just the pros and cons of staying/leaving?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending