The Student Room Group

CSR/1320/16 - Higher Officer Caseworkers (Tax Professional and Operational Delivery)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by LBMD
Yup advertised internally only at the moment and for HEO.

Do you know when will it go out to external advertisement if at all?
Hey folks,

Forum been quiet. Anyone received any feedback yet for their scores from the people who got the successful email?
Reply 142
Original post by DeltaGuy
Hey folks,

Forum been quiet. Anyone received any feedback yet for their scores from the people who got the successful email?

Hey DeltaGuy. Had nothing at all myself. Someone else said on the other thread that CSR are aware people can't see scores and/or feedback and that if you e-mail them they will e-mail you back with your scores and feedback.
Original post by naszam
Do you know when will it go out to external advertisement if at all?
They have been advertised externally today under referene 042R
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 143
I have just checked my application and it has now updated to 'Provisional offer' and all my feedback is present too. Anyone waiting for 1320 check your application!
Yep same here! Provisional offer! V happy guy. 7 7 7

See you all on the other side
Reply 146

Fair play mate! I thought my 6 5 6 was pretty good. That's amazing scoring!
Congratulations! I applied for the internal one today
Reply 148
Original post by Litts
Fair play mate! I thought my 6 5 6 was pretty good. That's amazing scoring!

Ditto and I got 6 6 6 !!
Great scores across the board guys and girls! Well done.

HMRC has got some really good future employees by the sounds of it!
Great scores across the board guys and girls! Well done.

HMRC has got some really good future employees by the sounds of it!

I got 444 and got a provisional offer for O ... Everyone else's seems so much better 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 151
Original post by Jamz115
I got 444 and got a provisional offer for O ... Everyone else's seems so much better 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm disappointed for you not to have been offered the HEO post but at least it's a job paying £23,600 and a good pension*

*admittedly I'm not au fait with your current circumstances.

Are you going to take it? Make sure you apply for the latest tranche, you've got until 2nd October!
Original post by Litts
I'm disappointed for you not to have been offered the HEO post but at least it's a job paying £23,600 and a good pension*

*admittedly I'm not au fait with your current circumstances.

Are you going to take it? Make sure you apply for the latest tranche, you've got until 2nd October!

Yes I will. What's the difference though in the job ... Will mine be ... Easier .... What does it mean. O ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jamz115

Posted from TSR Mobile

The csr1320 campaign didn't recruit any EO grades... Is your offer from a previous campaign?
Well done! That's still a great offer. I grade is 1 below but the work won't be that much different. If you reapply for the next tranche you can have another go at the HEO application!

QUOTE=Jamz115;67557022]I got 444 and got a provisional offer for O ... Everyone else's seems so much better 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 155
Original post by memoryfish
The csr1320 campaign didn't recruit any EO grades... Is your offer from a previous campaign?

It would make sense to offer an EO position if they were available. I was offered on on the back of the grad scheme so it is possible for them to do it. I would imagine that many of those who went for 1320 will be in the same position too so there will be loads more EO jobs available through that...
Original post by Litts
It would make sense to offer an EO position if they were available. I was offered on on the back of the grad scheme so it is possible for them to do it. I would imagine that many of those who went for 1320 will be in the same position too so there will be loads more EO jobs available through that...

Do you do the EO role atm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 157
Original post by Jamz115
Do you do the EO role atm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, I'm still waiting for the pre-employment checks (although I work there now, I didn't when I went for the grad scheme. Stupid rule but difference that means I still have to go through them)
Original post by Litts

Yeh it would but the 1320 campaign was only for HEOs....
Original post by Litts
No, I'm still waiting for the pre-employment checks (although I work there now, I didn't when I went for the grad scheme. Stupid rule but difference that means I still have to go through them)

What do you do there now if you say you work there ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending