The Student Room Group

EO and AO Customer Services group intake. Personal statement/ application help?

Applying for both the Customer Services Group; Executive Officer (EO) - Home Office - Various Roles, and Customer Services Group - Operational Delivery - Administrative Officers roles. Wondering if anyone has any tips or help for the personal statement? Should I include the behaviours they ask for, or just the essential criteria labelled on the role?
Reply 1
Original post by jam1e
Applying for both the Customer Services Group; Executive Officer (EO) - Home Office - Various Roles, and Customer Services Group - Operational Delivery - Administrative Officers roles. Wondering if anyone has any tips or help for the personal statement? Should I include the behaviours they ask for, or just the essential criteria labelled on the role?

Hi .focus your personal statement on the essential criteria. They want to see what experience you have that matches what they're looking for.
Reply 2
Ah thank you! I did that for my first application, but I also wrote about the behaviours that they mention in the advert should I have? My focus is on the job application this week so I'd like to do this one better if I can

Original post by ChCa89
Hi .focus your personal statement on the essential criteria. They want to see what experience you have that matches what they're looking for.
Reply 3
Have you heard back about this?
Reply 4
Original post by Kjc21
Have you heard back about this?

Not yet, I submitted my personal statement for both jobs and I'm still waiting on them to respond to it
Reply 5
Iv been invited for an interview, got the email on Thursday, I applied really early for the AO role so hopefully you will hear soon.
Reply 6
Original post by Kjc21
Iv been invited for an interview, got the email on Thursday, I applied really early for the AO role so hopefully you will hear soon.

Oh that's great, good luck! I applied pretty late tbh, hopefully that won't impact me negatively but it's possible. I'd love to hear how the interview goes!
Reply 7
Thank you! It won’t impact you in anyway just maybe hear a bit later than others

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending