The Student Room Group

Has anyone worked for Home Office?

I’ve been offered a position in the National Caseworking Unit in the Home Office, Has anyone worked in this dept or for the Home Office? Would like to know what it is I’d be doing before taking the position
Reply 1
Original post by Susybee
I’ve been offered a position in the National Caseworking Unit in the Home Office, Has anyone worked in this dept or for the Home Office? Would like to know what it is I’d be doing before taking the position

Hi, I'm currently working for the Home Office and would recommend it. I don't work for the directorate you have been offered a position in but I say go for it.
Reply 2
Original post by Laz2812
Hi, I'm currently working for the Home Office and would recommend it. I don't work for the directorate you have been offered a position in but I say go for it.

Thank you, do you have to meet targets in the roles? Just wondering if it is a busy environment
Reply 3
Original post by Susybee
Thank you, do you have to meet targets in the roles? Just wondering if it is a busy environment

It can be a busy environment but I find it very manageable. As for targets that very much depends on the area and the team you would be working on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending