The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Moi aussi, je voudrais étudier l'économie et le français.
Reply 81
calcium878
Qui va étudier les langues à la Fac?

Moi!:biggrin: Mais tu le sais, n'est-ce pas?:wink:

And I'm with everybody here: carry on with A2 French:smile: (though I am biased):ninja:
gooner1592
Moi!:biggrin: Mais tu le sais, n'est-ce pas?:wink:

And I'm with everybody here: carry on with A2 French:smile: (though I am biased):ninja:

Oui je l'ai su :biggrin:

I shall decide in...oof...4 weeks 4 days! :smile:
Reply 83
calcium878
Oui je l'ai su :biggrin:

I shall decide in...oof...4 weeks 4 days! :smile:

:p: Yip, you shall.

Perhaps it's completely vulgar and demented to say such a thing, but I'm looking forward to August 16th:redface:
gooner1592
:p: Yip, you shall.

Perhaps it's completely vulgar and demented to say such a thing, but I'm looking forward to August 16th:redface:

I'm in two minds about it - I'll probably be ok gradewise, but I need good UMS aswell :s-smilie: And in Chemistry (which we both did :p: ), the exam papers are so narrow and predictable that you might need 57/60 on the paper just for 90% UMS :s-smilie: :s: :s-smilie:
Reply 85
Guys you'll be fine. I'm planning to study French at uni, but combined with Management, so duno if that counts?! :s-smilie:
Of course ;yes;
Reply 87
calcium878
I'm in two minds about it - I'll probably be ok gradewise, but I need good UMS aswell :s-smilie: And in Chemistry (which we both did :p: ), the exam papers are so narrow and predictable that you might need 57/60 on the paper just for 90% UMS :s-smilie: :s: :s-smilie:

Well, if I were to predict my grades this year, I'd say I was gonna get an A for French (at least I bloody well hope anyways:p:), a low A or a highish B in German (though if my Speaking mark remains at 57, an A:wink:), a low A or highish B for English Language, and probably a B or a C in Chemistry. It's weird that just after my exams, i was thinking....well, I know I'll have gotten an A for that exam and an A for that exam too, and now I'm relying on my coursework to get me even a B:p:

And for Chemistry....:cool: I think if I was to predict my paper scores (I know....now I'm being pedantic:p:), I'll have gotten around 34/60 for Foundation, 45-50 for Chains, and 40 for HFHF? God I'm hoping more people found that Foundation Chemistry paper hard:frown:
Reply 88
Well in that case, yep I will study a language at uni.
gooner1592
Well, if I were to predict my grades this year, I'd say I was gonna get an A for French (at least I bloody well hope anyways:p:), a low A or a highish B in German (though if my Speaking mark remains at 57, an A:wink:), a low A or highish B for English Language, and probably a B or a C in Chemistry. It's weird that just after my exams, i was thinking....well, I know I'll have gotten an A for that exam and an A for that exam too, and now I'm relying on my coursework to get me even a B:p:

And for Chemistry....:cool: I think if I was to predict my paper scores (I know....now I'm being pedantic:p:), I'll have gotten around 34/60 for Foundation, 45-50 for Chains, and 40 for HFHF? God I'm hoping more people found that Foundation Chemistry paper hard:frown:

Foundation was definitely the hardest paper I thought, and I found the other two comparably easier. I try not to think of marks because you can gain or lose one by the presence/absence of one word [only carbon and hydrogen in a hydrocarbon springs to mind]. Ah well, time will tell... :smile:
Reply 90
calcium878
Foundation was definitely the hardest paper I thought, and I found the other two comparably easier. I try not to think of marks because you can gain or lose one by the presence/absence of one word [only carbon and hydrogen in a hydrocarbon springs to mind]. Ah well, time will tell... :smile:

Oh thank God i'm not the only one who thought Foundation was harder. All the others in my group were saying "Oh, I loved Foundation Chemistry! Much easier than the other papers!". I never did understand that question about drawing H2O2:s-smilie:

Ahhh, yes....time shall tell my friend...time shall tell:wink:
Language A levels are great. But I'm not entirely sure whether I'll keep German up for A2 level. Not so sure how my exams went - my grade could be anything from a high A to a C :s-smilie:
Reply 92
Do you need it for uni?!
If you're talking to me, no, I don't (I'm going for medicine) so I guess it doesn't really matter as much, but still, for something so competitive........ ahhh, don't really want to think about my results!

Latest