Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17 Watch

Announcements
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Welcome one and all!

This is the thread for the discussion of all things fantasy football. For all of those who are new, it is fairly simple. Simply go onto http://fantasy.premierleague.com and create an account. Select your Premier League squad from a budget of £100m and then join the TSR League!

The only rules for joining are:

1) You must post your team name in this thread or by sending me (sr90) a private message. If you fail to do this before GW1 you will be removed from the league.

2) To ensure that it is a league for TSR regulars, you must have 100 posts on the site which can come from any where on the web-site (e.g. 50 in H&R, 20 in Chat, 20 in Forum Games, 10 in Football [i.e. this thread]). These 100 posts must be made by the end of September. Exceptions can be made

The code is: 30779-25071 (this will be removed from public view when people start joining as I cba PM'ing 30 people)

ReputationRep:
    I've just joined as Little Monsters.

ReputationRep:
    Whose everyone's picks so far?

Where's the value this season?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    In. Sound of Nampalys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    Whose everyone's picks so far?

Where's the value this season?

George Friend, Tom Heaton and Ben Foster all look good value at 4.5m.

I've been changing my team constantly apart from that lot given the multitude of players to pick from this year.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    in

mr tim [we post here or PM you?]

And is there going to be a H2H league?

ReputationRep:
    I always worry more over what my team name will be rather than who'll be in it.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Not even gonna begin to start a draft yet as too much will change between now and the 13th.

I know once I start i'll be at it for hours looking at fixtures etc. Not worth it yet :lol: With so many players missing the first few games due to Euro 2016 it looks like i'll be wildcarding in GW4 again this year.

If there's enough interest in a H2H i'll get that going too

ReputationRep:
    Quoted as a regular even though I rage quitted in November? I love you sr90 man, 'preciate you

Think I'll put Deeney in my squad just for you mate
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Quoted as a regular even though I rage quitted in November? I love you sr90 man, 'preciate you

Think I'll put Deeney in my squad just for you mate
    I wouldn't think Watford will struggle this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Welcome one and all!

This is the thread for the discussion of all things fantasy football. For all of those who are new, it is fairly simple. Simply go onto http://fantasy.premierleague.com and create an account. Select your Premier League squad from a budget of £100m and then join the TSR League!

The only rules for joining are:

1) You must post your team name in this thread or by sending me (sr90) a private message. If you fail to do this before GW1 you will be removed from the league.

2) To ensure that it is a league for TSR regulars, you must have 500 posts on the site which can come from any where on the web-site (e.g. 200 in H&R, 200 in Chat, 99 in Forum Games, 1 in Football [i.e. this thread]). These 500 posts must be made by the end of September. Exceptions can be made

The code is: 30779-25071 (this will be removed from public view when people start joining as I cba PM'ing 30 people)
    Will join tonight - Teriyaki Subs

Thanks for the extra quote
    Do a H2H too pls

ReputationRep:
    I don't plan to pick a team until at least a couple of weeks from now. Going to be rough though with all the big hitters last season being priced high (as you'd expect).
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    I don't plan to pick a team until at least a couple of weeks from now. Going to be rough though with all the big hitters last season being priced high (as you'd expect).
    Isn't that the beauty of the game though, finding players who you don't expect to perform well?

Nobody would have picked players like Alli, Wilson, Mahrez, Ighalo this time last year. By Christmas everyone had them (well apart from Wilson but that was only down to injury).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I wouldn't think Watford will struggle this year
    A perfect example of where a comma completely changes a sentence

I can see them struggling too, limped over the line, new gaffa and signing unknown players. If Ighalo goes that'll be the final nail in the coffin
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Juan Direction. :yy:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    A perfect example of where a comma completely changes a sentence

I can see them struggling too, limped over the line, new gaffa and signing unknown players. If Ighalo goes that'll be the final nail in the coffin
    Like helping your uncle, Jack, off a horse or helping your uncle jack off a horse?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in.

The Outsiders

ReputationRep:
    IN

Sarfhampton as usual as I can't be arsed to think of a new name..

ReputationRep:
    In - Ben's Angels.

The euros are going to make the start of the season such a ball ache.

ReputationRep:
    What have they done to the site!? :nooo:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.