The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Kane :woohoo:
Glad I kept faith with Kane.

My plan was to take him out for Aguero. That decision becomes harder now. But probably a good call as he is such a hot/cold player I'm FF terms.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kane the ultimate troll. Bought him in for a hit for Hull and Burnley at home (captain), then missed a penalty and I sell him.

Aguero (c) vs Burnley is make or break.
Got Kane and Alli :woohoo:
Original post by Gob Bluth
Glad I kept faith with Kane.

My plan was to take him out for Aguero. That decision becomes harder now. But probably a good call as he is such a hot/cold player I'm FF terms.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I was considering losing him for Aguero but no reason to take him out now.
It must be said that Watford are absolutely abysmal at the back though.

My expensive frontline of Costa/Zlatan/Kane has been paying off in recent weeks. Combined with having Cahill, Snodgrass and Lallana too, it's looking like another good week for me.

My biggest problem is what to do about Coutinho when he returns. I don't think there's any justification to drop Lallana, but Coutinho can be unplayable at times and his price is only 8.2m!!
(edited 7 years ago)
I have eriksen but at the moment alli is looking the best value. Although as I have learnt with Liverpool points get shared out so much exchanging is not worth it unless u need extra money. Then again spurs play Chelsea next so wouldn't rush them in...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Another Kane assist :smile:

Currently on -2 from Holebas though 😂😂😂
Reply 1987
Looool omg I sold Kane to Lukaku for a hit omg
Kane with 2 goals and assist. Needed that after Friday and yesterday to GW.

Hopefully captain Sanchez can finish off the GW great.
I've had an awful week. 32 Points all out. Doubt Im going to stay second..
Original post by mr tim
23 with 3 to play including captain, terrible end to 2016 in FPL for me.

Good for me as I've got a double H2H with you. :tongue: Though the GW is far from over. I don't have Sanchez, who could have a blast.
Original post by RVNmax
Good for me as I've got a double H2H with you. :tongue: Though the GW is far from over. I don't have Sanchez, who could have a blast.

Kane just made things more interesting.
Captain Sanchez gets an assist....
Giroud starting again makes things interesting. Only 8.5m

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Giroud starting again makes things interesting. Only 8.5m

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know most people aren't fans but I used to like having him in my team before he stopped starting. Arsenal with very favourable fixtures too...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I like how Arsenal went about 10 games without a clean sheet while I had two Arsenal defenders and then as soon as I remove both they start getting clean sheets. Really annoying. Now if only I'd captained Kane instead of Sanchez, would have been a good week.
51 points, over double than yesterday. Kane made the GW better.
Brilliant GW with 72 points.

Do you play Walker and Cahill or leave one out?
Chelsea more likely to keep a clean sheet, but Cahill is a threat from set pieces and Walker always goes forward to get those assists.

Normally I'd bench Walker but I can't trust Holebas after a -2 this week. I've only kept him for set pieces but it's not really worth it when Watford are conceding that many...
Ugh 50 points which isn't terrible but would've had 6 more points if I had remembered to do my transfer.

Currently hovering over Benteke for captain this week but then he's not been in decent form vs. new manager for Swansea so will they finally put in a good performance?
(edited 7 years ago)
Surely, Sanchez is the only sensible captain choice for this gameweek?

..unless you've got Agüero, which I don't.

Latest