The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UWS
Grats... But why the new account?

Current top 2 (before update) still has WC and at least 2 chips left, gonna be an interesting one this.

Forgot the password of my old one, yeah its gonna be tight

Whats your team name?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2661
Original post by Player #1
Forgot the password of my old one, yeah its gonna be tight

Whats your team name?

Well I'm not top anymore, let's put it that way :lol:
Original post by UWS
Well I'm not top anymore, let's put it that way :lol:

Fam you have caroll on the bench thats fooked
Thought I'd play a bit of a silly risk and play De Roon instead of Lukaku. Seems to have paid off. Boro salvaged a poor evening. Shame Valdes was injured as I dont have a GK!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2664
Original post by Gob Bluth
Thought I'd play a bit of a silly risk and play De Roon instead of Lukaku. Seems to have paid off. Boro salvaged a poor evening. Shame Valdes was injured as I dont have a GK!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That was a very ballsy move and it paid off.

On the other hand my Negredo (C) went all tits up :rofl:

Fam you have caroll on the bench thats fooked

I wasn't gonna play him anyway but that was annoying
86 [-4] points for this GW. Captain Benteke not doing anything today. Costa out-scored him.

At least I didn't get Negredo in.
Okay today was slightly better with De Roon scoring, Walker and Gibson with clean sheets. Valdes didn't play at all :facepalm: but that means Boruc off my bench with 6 points.

Only Holgate (8 points) on my bench instead of Matip (1 measly point) has been the real let down/mistake so far.

That will put me on 67 with Aguero and Rashford (triple captain) to play tomorrow. Even one Rashford goal tomorrow would make a huge difference..
82 points foe me

no one in the top 30 got that :h:
82 points foe me

no one in the top 30 got that :h:

Kingsley to come off your bench with another 6 points too?
Original post by Zerforax
Kingsley to come off your bench with another 6 points too?

No king for mustafi so i actually got 88 with bravo to play a home game :smile:
No king for mustafi so i actually got 88 with bravo to play a home game :smile:

Ah yea you had 3 other defenders play - that makes it 90 with Bravo to play I think.
Ah yea you had 3 other defenders play - that makes it 90 with Bravo to play I think.

Yup, if he keeps a cleanie it's 96 points

A good game week i'll say
(edited 7 years ago)
What a waste of triple captain with Rashford getting a massive 3 points this week :facepalm:

Even more annoying cos last year I think I triple captained Aguero that week when he got 20+ points.

Ah well I think 75 wasn't a terrible score as I haven't dropped in any of my leagues.
What a waste of triple captain with Rashford getting a massive 3 points this week :facepalm:

Even more annoying cos last year I think I triple captained Aguero that week when he got 20+ points.

Ah well I think 75 wasn't a terrible score as I haven't dropped in any of my leagues.

I did the same. Easy to say in hindsight but I'm not sure why I didn't go for De Gea instead. Burnley is always going to be a likely clean sheet and then City we were always going to play defensively... I guess I don't really consider defensive players for captaincy
Original post by difeo
I did the same. Easy to say in hindsight but I'm not sure why I didn't go for De Gea instead. Burnley is always going to be a likely clean sheet and then City we were always going to play defensively... I guess I don't really consider defensive players for captaincy

It's because defensive players are never going to get you a huge score. A good week and they will pick up 6 points (2 for game time + 4 for clean sheet). I guess a goal keeper might get a penalty save or some bonus points but that doesn't happen that often. Whereas you do regularly see players scoring twice or getting assists plus bonus points.

For example if you look at DDG, this Man City game is the first time he's score double figure points (ignoring that it was a DGW). Whereas Ibrahimovic has hit double figures 6 times this season by comparison.
Want a City attacker but there's no obvious player to go for.

Aguero not nailed now GJ is back, Silva injured, KDB too expensive, Sterling & Sane likely to be rotated. Ugh.
Original post by sr90
Want a City attacker but there's no obvious player to go for.

Aguero not nailed now GJ is back, Silva injured, KDB too expensive, Sterling & Sane likely to be rotated. Ugh.

I'm sticking with Aguero for now and hoping that Guardiola doesn't try to rush GJ back too quickly.
Reply 2677
doesn't Lucio play anymore?
Gone Aguero (c) but not convinced with Pep & Jesus back.

Meanwhile, just activated my wildcard. Surely I can salvage something this season, currently in the top 400k for the first time in 20 weeks.. :sad:
Reply 2679
Gabbiadini (C) was the most stupid ****ing thing I've ever done this season

Latest