The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lúcio
Let's be honest here, it would've been a suspect move to captain a player against a WBA side who were always gonna park the bus.

Walcott was by far the more logical choice, it just isn't how the games went.

Second time I've cost myself by not trusting my gut instinct. :frown:

Original post by The Wavefunction
Had Mane since the beginning

Take him out for Firmino

Mane scores and assists, and it isn't even half time

tbf it's a lottery with any of the Liverpool midfielders, we are so fluid up front literally anyone can score/assist.
Original post by The.Joker
Second time I've cost myself by not trusting my gut instinct. :frown:

tbf it's a lottery with any of the Liverpool midfielders, we are so fluid up front literally anyone can score/assist.

At least you didn't change from Aguero to Sanchez!!!

Yeah exactly, that's why I have Firmino because he's been involved in more goals in 2016 than anyone else. It's a lottery so I just go with the most statistically likely :tongue:
I don't know how good it is but I did answer my own question from earlier; there's a new bonus point predictor here:
https://anewpla.net/fpl/live/
Original post by Lúcio
At least you didn't change from Aguero to Sanchez!!!

Yeah exactly, that's why I have Firmino because he's been involved in more goals in 2016 than anyone else. It's a lottery so I just go with the most statistically likely :tongue:

I did :frown:
Original post by UnWise
I did :frown:

Same :frown:

Guaranteed Aguero brace.
Original post by Gob Bluth
Yeah same, re Amat, but tbh he needed to be dropped. Decided to play him for Holebas last minute so I'll just get Holebas in instead anyway.

Glad I got Grant in from Stoke and put him in for Pickford last minute!

Sanchez captain was risky not to tbh. Very unusual for Arsenal not to score 2+ at home.

End up getting in McAuley from the bench for Amat who has just scored after that :laugh:

Great shout on Grant. Wish I did that too, instead went with Pickford cause I knew Butland will be back soon.
Who is the best goalkeeper to get right now? I have Foster and Jakupovic but Jakupovic doesn't play any more. I have 6.1m to spend so I can replace him with pretty much anyone. Foster isn't good enough to play every game for me.
51 points with Aguero to play in my main team, pretty happy with that. Would have been 4 clean sheets from 4 if West Ham hadn't scored :/
22 points with 5 to play. Mane saved the day.
35 points, but only aguero and costa left. Most people have those plus others left.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Holebas is essential.

No Liverpool mid is ****ing me over a bit, but Payet still doing the business. But can't drop Ibra for Burnley at home.

Not had a good captain for 5 weeks now. Scraping 100k. Too much money in Aguero, Ibra, Sanchez and Payet. Capoue as a fourth mid was a stupid idea. Pickford will be out soon too with Mannone back.

Only have Aguero, Austin and Ibra left and have 32 points. After my strikers got -2 in total last week, these ****ers owe me.
Original post by little_wizard123
Capoue as a fourth mid was a stupid idea.

He was good if you had him early. Problem is if you had him early he was your fifth and you missed out on most of his points. :frown:

Forget Liverpool midfield, the points are spread like butter.
Original post by Sephiroth
He was good if you had him early. Problem is if you had him early he was your fifth and you missed out on most of his points. :frown:

Forget Liverpool midfield, the points are spread like butter.

I had Capoue from the start but only played him once when he actually scored.

When a team is scoring like them you need at least one of them. Thinking Coutinho is the guy I want, although Firmino is their best. I'll leave that decision to next week 😂.
None of the top seven have Ibra - will definitely captain next week.

When a team is scoring like them you need at least one of them. Thinking Coutinho is the guy I want, although Firmino is their best. I'll leave that decision to next week 😂.

Firmino is the most "consistent" but Coutinho is on fire. The latter is more likely to have a dead game than the others but when he plays, he'll get you a goal, assist, and 3BPs just like that.

I guess so. I should probably get one too but I need two transfers to do it as I need to get rid of one of my four expensive defenders. Problem is I also need to change my sub keeper as I can't just rely on Foster. He's pretty much going to get me 2 points next week.
I feel a bit weird about payet, because I know few people that have him, yet consistently getting me points! Figure he's worth sticking with despite price?

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOL Stones with an absolute howler!!

0-1 to Soton :biggrin:
De bruyne off at half time. Not that I have him, but pep really is ruthless..

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is outstanding from saints. All signs point to them scoring again
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest