The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
aimeefriedland
ohhh you've been searching so intently through my entire site? i'm flattered xxx

So is it a toy?
aimeefriedland
You have to put out to get in. xxx

I bet you put out.

...and no, you don't have to. You just have to be good.
lots of people are good.
aimeefriedland
lots of people are good.

Not you, though. Bad luck.
I wish I was you, let me be you, please?
Reply 45
She is quite attractive.
NW8_SW1_EC3
I wish I was you, let me be you, please?

too bad biatch
Agamemnon
She is quite attractive.

arent i just? i'm a double-d
omg ur making my rep go down
by Aimee Friedland (aspiring writer/fashionista/filmmaker/socialite. child prodigy)

HAHAHA, what a ridicolous ego you have. Yoda if you are reading this -- you have a rival. "Aspiring socialite" -- you are obviously quite simply the most vacous, self-obbessed person i have ever had the misfortune to meet. I dont know wether to laugh or cry. Its all a bit sad.
Reply 50
Heartbreaker
by Aimee Friedland (aspiring writer/fashionista/filmmaker/socialite. child prodigy)

HAHAHA, what a ridicolous ego you have. Yoda if you are reading this -- you have a rival. "Aspiring socialite" -- you are obviously quite simply the most vacous, self-obbessed person i have ever had the misfortune to meet. I dont know wether to laugh or cry. Its all a bit sad.

Lets turn this thread into a game!

We each have to add a new description to the list, starting the list with their name :smile:

When the thread ends, the last person to post wins the rights to the list as a new signature. Except Aimee Friedland because this is all in aid of mocking her :biggrin:

Tomber - aspiring writer/fashionista/filmmaker/socialite/ child prodigy/ visionary.....
aimeefriedland
too bad biatch

No I'm serious, I have stolen DNA from you, one of your pubic hairs to be precise. I am cloning you then transfering my brain to the body so that I can be you! Hopefully I will then recieve standard invitations from non-Ivy League universities..
Tomber
Lets turn this thread into a game!

We each have to add a new description to the list, starting the list with their name :smile:

When the thread ends, the last person to post wins the rights to the list as a new signature. Except Aimee Friedland because this is all in aid of mocking her :biggrin:

Tomber - aspiring writer/fashionista/filmmaker/socialite/ child prodigy/ visionary.....

More Adventurous - aspiring writer/fashionista/filmmaker/socialite/ child prodigy/ visionary/It girl
Reply 53
aimeefriedland
arent i just? i'm a double-d

You look much better with your hair straight than curly - in my opinion, anyway.
Reply 54
more adventurous
More Adventurous - aspiring writer/fashionista/filmmaker/socialite/ child prodigy/ visionary/It girl

Thelfo - aspiring writer/fashionista/filmmaker/socialite/ child prodigy/ visionary/It girl/spark junkie
Reply 55
The OP's arrogance makes me laugh (at her, not with her) if nothing else!

*River - aspiring writer/fashionista/filmmaker/socialite/ child prodigy/ visionary/It girl/spark junkie/ chocolate-maker!
Reply 56
Agamemnon
She is quite attractive.

She might win a Caliban look-a-like contest, or possibly the Saudi Arabian entry for pop-idol - but that's about it.

Mind you, I'm no prize peach myself.

But then again, I'm not stupid nor vacuous enough to post my picture, my entire life-story and my collection of 6th rate amble scrawls all over the internet and then spout to complete strangers about it.

As an aspiring egotist myself OP, I'd be a shoe-in for the award which hands out non-noteworthy achievements to complete nobodies, but my damn self-deprecation always gets in the way. Curse my level-headedness.

edit: *gaijin - aspiring writer/fashionista/filmmaker/socialite/ child prodigy/ visionary/It girl/spark junkie/ chocolate-maker/convicted pedophile
Harpy- aspiring writer/ fashionista/ filmmaker/ socialite/ child prodigy/ visionary/ It girl/ spark junkie/ chocolate-maker/ convicted pedophile/ exploding steam vent
Reply 58
I'm not sure why one would purposely publicly humiliate oneself, but then again, I'm not a 'child-prodigy', so what would I know...

Anyway: henryt - aspiring writer/ fashionista/ filmmaker/ socialite/ child prodigy/ visionary/ It girl/ spark junkie/ chocolate-maker/ convicted pedophile/ exploding steam vent/ unfortunate accident...
spencer - aspiring writer/ fashionista/ filmmaker/ socialite/ child prodigy/ visionary/ It girl/ spark junkie/ chocolate-maker/ convicted pedophile/ exploding steam vent/ unfortunate accident / mathematician / physicist / Nobel prize winner / top-cited researcher /...

Gaijin - I just realised that you are actually a Sheffield student! I thought it was Sophia university in Japan! So you are in the UK now I guess and not Japan right?

And you are actually forcing everyone to read this. おまえはもう死んでいる. Interesting, that.

Latest

Trending

Trending