Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

short skirt or baggy jeans??? girls..or boys who r into clothes watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    Girly top with short skirt, obviously. Who the hell likes a girl that wears Linkin Park shirt with baggy trousers? lol
    hahaha

ReputationRep:
    well...i'm thinking the grunge type of guy....makes sense..right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    Girly top with short skirt, obviously. Who the hell likes a girl that wears Linkin Park shirt with baggy trousers? lol
    Well, me for one, there is nothing better than a grunge girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    The man with the plan!

I would agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    The man with the plan!

I would agree.
    word up homie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    Maybe someone who likes to wear the same clothes as their girlfriend. I hear guys wearing bras is really in at the moment too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    Maybe someone who likes to wear the same clothes as their girlfriend. I hear guys wearing bras is really in at the moment too.
    Well if you want to wear the same clothes as your boyfriend why not both wear good clothes?

ReputationRep:
    Bleughh I think Linkin Park sucks. So I'd choose the girly top and short skirt. If it was a Queen shirt however...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    Well if you want to wear the same clothes as your boyfriend why not both wear good clothes?
    I was suggesting grungy clothes like baggy jeans on a girl just looks blokeish. Never mind.

ReputationRep:
    Turn On: when girls dress up like business women in black

oh gawd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaRRR)

oh gawd.
    City job for you then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaRRR)

oh gawd.
    Bill Clinton also had that problem.

ReputationRep:
    jeans n girls top no doubt.
    You got ne none baggy jeans,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minnieb48)
    Right, i'm going to this little party to celebrate finishing exams (yeah..its a school thing) its isn't a formal or causal shindig, somewhere in between.

Thus a problem presents itself. Should i wear my Linkin Park T-shirt and baggy jeans, or a short skirt with a girlie top?

...wait...the girlie top with the baggy jeans? the t-shirt with the short skirt?

Advise.
    Post pictures of the garments so we know exactly what they look like, otherwise, we really cant make an informed decision.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.