The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
mik1a
Girly top with short skirt, obviously. Who the hell likes a girl that wears Linkin Park shirt with baggy trousers? lol

hahaha
Reply 41
well...i'm thinking the grunge type of guy....makes sense..right?
mik1a
Girly top with short skirt, obviously. Who the hell likes a girl that wears Linkin Park shirt with baggy trousers? lol

Well, me for one, there is nothing better than a grunge girl.
mik1a

The man with the plan!

I would agree.
Reply 44
mobbdeeprob
The man with the plan!

I would agree.

word up homie.
Reply 45
mik1a

Maybe someone who likes to wear the same clothes as their girlfriend. I hear guys wearing bras is really in at the moment too.
Reply 46
calumc
Maybe someone who likes to wear the same clothes as their girlfriend. I hear guys wearing bras is really in at the moment too.

Well if you want to wear the same clothes as your boyfriend why not both wear good clothes? :biggrin:
Reply 47
Bleughh I think Linkin Park sucks. So I'd choose the girly top and short skirt. If it was a Queen shirt however...
Reply 48
mik1a
Well if you want to wear the same clothes as your boyfriend why not both wear good clothes? :biggrin:

I was suggesting grungy clothes like baggy jeans on a girl just looks blokeish. Never mind.
Reply 49
Turn On: when girls dress up like business women in black

oh gawd.
Reply 50
DazYaRRR

oh gawd.

City job for you then. :biggrin:
mik1a

lol
Reply 52
DazYaRRR

oh gawd.

Bill Clinton also had that problem.
jeans n girls top no doubt.
You got ne none baggy jeans,
Reply 54
Minnieb48
Right, i'm going to this little party to celebrate finishing exams (yeah..its a school thing) its isn't a formal or causal shindig, somewhere in between.

Thus a problem presents itself. Should i wear my Linkin Park T-shirt and baggy jeans, or a short skirt with a girlie top?

...wait...the girlie top with the baggy jeans? the t-shirt with the short skirt?

Advise.

Post pictures of the garments so we know exactly what they look like, otherwise, we really cant make an informed decision.

Latest

Trending

Trending