The Student Room Group

MA Illustration in Hertfordshire or Portsmouth?

Recently I got offers for a MA in Illustration from both Hertfordshire and Portsmouth and I need to decide as soon as possible which one to accept. I think I will choose Hertfordshire but before I take any final decision I wanted to hear what other students from both universities might want to say or comment about. All opinions are accepted :smile:

This is the first thread that I am creating so I am not sure what exactly I might need to write.

I just finished my BA in Graphic Design, I am coming from a mediterranean european country and I already have some art experience with various foundation courses and workshops that I have participated.

Some of the major reasons that made me think of choosing Hertfordshire is other than the course's programme, the university's location that is close to London and it will be easier for me look for a job as a graphic designer but also it will make easier the transportation there. The fact that I am able to apply for the university's accommodation since the deadline is on till the 25th of August is a plus too, while I have missed the one for Portmouth's accommodation.
Reply 1
Hello! I'm thinking of applying to MA Graphic Design, online, Hertfordshire. How did you find your course? I haven't found very good reviews so far on this university, except for the Computer Science MSc. Cheers!

Quick Reply

Latest