The Student Room Group

Gap Year Apprenticeship in Computer Science

Hi, I got my A level results and did not meet my offer at uni, so I've decided to take a gap year and retake some modules. Is there a possibility I could do an
Apprenticeship during my gap year in computer science and which level or type do you reccommend?

I've seen some offering Level 3 Qualifications which is the same as A Level, since I have a levels is there a better level I can do?

Thanks!!
Original post by ryandaniels2015
Hi, I got my A level results and did not meet my offer at uni, so I've decided to take a gap year and retake some modules. Is there a possibility I could do an
Apprenticeship during my gap year in computer science and which level or type do you reccommend?

I've seen some offering Level 3 Qualifications which is the same as A Level, since I have a levels is there a better level I can do?

Thanks!!

What do you hope to study next year?
Reply 2
I'd be interested to see what people's ideas are. This also applies to me, I missed both my offers (A*A*A, A*AA), got AAB. I'm hoping to study computer science next year, I will be retaking a few modules, but need something to do in the mean time.
Most apprenticeships above A-level qualification tend to be longer than a year as they pay more, and they kind of expect you to fill a job role at the end of it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending