The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Anyone else doing Politics and Parliamentary studies? Only 14 other people on the course, so it's along shot that they're here!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
how did you find out ho many people are going to be on your course?
Reply 102
I think it was in the prospectus. It might have only mentioned it because there are so few places.
it usually tells u in the prospectus how many places there are for most courses. think theres 36 on mine, bit of a random number really
Reply 104
Hi. I'll be going to Leeds Met rather than Leeds Uni ... can I join in with this thread? :smile:
Soapysudds1
it usually tells u in the prospectus how many places there are for most courses. think theres 36 on mine, bit of a random number really

Can't find my full prospectus! looked in the school of mod langs prospectus and it just says there are 250undergrads and 50postgrads in the whole East Asian department. I really want to know how many people there will be on my course alone (japanese BA T210) guess i will have to hunt for the full prospecus and hope, as it doesn't seem to mention it on the online prospectus either.
try emailing your department n asking them
Reply 107
Hi, I'm going to start my first year doin Civil and Structural Engineering Course this coming September. This is my first time going to U.K and I hope I'll make a lot of friends along the way. *Cheers*
Reply 108
Where are you from? :smile:
Im doing Law... :biggrin:
Reply 110
Jack- Medical Sciences 05
Reply 111
Hey im Nicola, im goin to the met to do psychology with forensic biology!
i also wanna play hockey for the uni so if u kno anything about that...much appreciated!
if ur doin psychology or jus fancy a chat add me: [email protected]
Reply 112
never posted on this thread i dont think...

anyways im Rishi, (call me Rish or 'RKO' though) im goin leeds met to study music technology.. a generally cool guy so if you fancy a chat my msn is - [email protected]

laters!
Reply 113
stardanse
wow, aww thanks. looks like im the only one doing med microbiology at the mo. wud love to know grades now. i know that i havent got the grades they want so do u thunk i should phone up straight away before gettting my results? :confused:

im doing psychology and forensic biology only found one other person doing it! Scarey aint it! yeah phone up b4!! :biggrin:
Reply 114
silentsquid
Im doing Law... :biggrin:

Im doing law too..... :biggrin:

Oh and my names Mel btw! xx
Heya guys - Im Ty and i'll be at Leeds this year doing Sports Science, seriously cant wait, I live in Harrogate which is a small town about 20mins drive away and for me Leeds really is as good as it is made out to be!! If ya lyk a good night life then get urself over to leeds. I've been goin ova every other wkend for past couple of years.

I've applied for Leodis and am now just awaiting a decision...does anybody know how long it takes for the accomo people to reply and what do they base their decisions on????
harrogate - pretty close to meeeee
Reply 117
I'm doing Politics and Social Policy :smile:

Becs
marisad_uk
harrogate - pretty close to meeeee

Its so true - ever been?
Reply 119
Broadcast Journalism // Clarence Dock Block D 5 something like that

Latest