The Student Room Group

What can I expect from a cooperative education program?

Hey guys, I am a sophomore going to the University of Alabama and I am very interested in the cooperative education program here. I was just wondering what some of you guys' experiences were as farm as:
- type of work you did in the program
- your experience level when you signed up for the coop program (like what classes you had taken beforehand)
- how well were you treated by the employer
I ask these things because I am interested but I have no idea what I need to know before I start the program. Do I need to have prior knowledge or will they teach me pretty much everything I need to know?
Thanks for any replies.
Reply 1
Original post by TroyMcClain
Hey guys, I am a sophomore going to the University of Alabama and I am very interested in the cooperative education program here. I was just wondering what some of you guys' experiences were as farm as:
- type of work you did in the program
- your experience level when you signed up for the coop program (like what classes you had taken beforehand)
- how well were you treated by the employer
I ask these things because I am interested but I have no idea what I need to know before I start the program. Do I need to have prior knowledge or will they teach me pretty much everything I need to know?
Thanks for any replies.

Hi. TSR is mostly for students at British universities. You might do better asking on a forum like College Confidential.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest