The Student Room Group

First Interview, HW Fisher

Hi,

I've been invited to a first interview with HW Fisher; I'm applying for the ACA Trainee position (London, Jan 2017 intake); For anyone who's had experience, any advice regarding what to expect, the general process etc would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Reply 1
Hey,
I applied for the same programme and i've got my group interview coming up too. When's the date of yours?
Reply 2
Original post by h.kh
Hey,
I applied for the same programme and i've got my group interview coming up too. When's the date of yours?

I've got mine on the 30th.
Reply 3
okay cool mine's the same day.

Tbh I think it's going to be an exercise where we get tasked to do something individually then get put together in small groups and present what we find to everyone else..shouldn't be too daunting. So maybe just research a bit about the company and make sure you know your cv properly at this stage.. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Mojo786
I've got mine on the 30th.

Hey, I have mine on the same day! I've never really been to a group interview. Not too sure what to expect, but I read there are questions to introduce yourself, why accounting and hobbies and interests.
Reply 5
Original post by Tilly3475
Hey, I have mine on the same day! I've never really been to a group interview. Not too sure what to expect, but I read there are questions to introduce yourself, why accounting and hobbies and interests.

oh that's good! yeah I don't think its going to be that tough and in my experience they usually get you to introduce yourself etc., have a little informal discussion and then go into the task.
Original post by h.kh

Tbh I think it's going to be an exercise where we get tasked to do something individually then get put together in small groups and present what we find to everyone else..shouldn't be too daunting. So maybe just research a bit about the company and make sure you know your cv properly at this stage.. :smile:

Hi, i have mine coming up in a week, could you please provide some details on what was asked? I heard there would be some maths questions, but I'm not sure. Really appreciate it.
Reply 7
Original post by Paddington406
Original post by h.kh

Hi, i have mine coming up in a week, could you please provide some details on what was asked? I heard there would be some maths questions, but I'm not sure. Really appreciate it.

Hi - do you know what the individual exercise consists of?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending