Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

PPE UNIVERSITY SUBJECT RANKING 2017 (Spreadsheet)

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't find one of these online so I decided to make one myself and thought some of you guys might be interested. I took an average of all three discipline's rankings to give an estimate of how they'd rank. I've also added in the percentage of offers usually given per applicant.

*I have left out certain specific grades needed. For instance, most require an A in maths GCSE. Southampton, a B in maths AS, LSE an A* in Maths A-level and I can't really think of anymore off the top of my head.

**If you're interested in seeing the rankings I made for a combined honours in Philosophy and Politics (Or just have any other questions in general), then drop me a message or sth.
    Name:  Uni rank.png
Views: 437
Size:  10.4 KB
    Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    durham?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackm7)
    durham?
    A*AA typical offer, would rank in between Exeter and Lancaster with an average of 8 across the three subjects (5, 7, 12 in Politics, Econ and Philosophy respectively). % applicants receiving offers 53%. Hmu if you would like any more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tols)
    I couldn't find one of these online so I decided to make one myself and thought some of you guys might be interested. I took an average of all three discipline's rankings to give an estimate of how they'd rank. I've also added in the percentage of offers usually given per applicant.

*I have left out certain specific grades needed. For instance, most require an A in maths GCSE. Southampton, a B in maths AS, LSE an A* in Maths A-level and I can't really think of anymore off the top of my head.

**If you're interested in seeing the rankings I made for a combined honours in Philosophy and Politics (Or just have any other questions in general), then drop me a message or sth.
    Hope this helps!
    Interesting..

ReputationRep:
    How have u worked out offers per applicant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boinz)
    How have u worked out offers per applicant?
    It's on the whichuniversity website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tols)

Hope this helps!
    Hmm..informative.Thank you.But in KCL's website they want A*AA instead of 3As as provided in your table data above.So does it mean that they might want 3As as conditional offers instead of A*AA?

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.