PPE UNIVERSITY SUBJECT RANKING 2017 (Spreadsheet)

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't find one of these online so I decided to make one myself and thought some of you guys might be interested. I took an average of all three discipline's rankings to give an estimate of how they'd rank. I've also added in the percentage of offers usually given per applicant.

*I have left out certain specific grades needed. For instance, most require an A in maths GCSE. Southampton, a B in maths AS, LSE an A* in Maths A-level and I can't really think of anymore off the top of my head.

**If you're interested in seeing the rankings I made for a combined honours in Philosophy and Politics (Or just have any other questions in general), then drop me a message or sth.
    Name:  Uni rank.png
Views: 225
Size:  10.4 KB
    Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    durham?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackm7)
    durham?
    A*AA typical offer, would rank in between Exeter and Lancaster with an average of 8 across the three subjects (5, 7, 12 in Politics, Econ and Philosophy respectively). % applicants receiving offers 53%. Hmu if you would like any more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tols)
    I couldn't find one of these online so I decided to make one myself and thought some of you guys might be interested. I took an average of all three discipline's rankings to give an estimate of how they'd rank. I've also added in the percentage of offers usually given per applicant.

*I have left out certain specific grades needed. For instance, most require an A in maths GCSE. Southampton, a B in maths AS, LSE an A* in Maths A-level and I can't really think of anymore off the top of my head.

**If you're interested in seeing the rankings I made for a combined honours in Philosophy and Politics (Or just have any other questions in general), then drop me a message or sth.
    Name:  Uni rank.png
Views: 225
Size:  10.4 KB
    Hope this helps!
    Interesting..

ReputationRep:
    How have u worked out offers per applicant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boinz)
    How have u worked out offers per applicant?
    It's on the whichuniversity website

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which is the best season?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.