The Student Room Group

If God exists, then who created HIM? HE DOESN'T EXIST!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RogerOxon
What about it is evidence in your opinion?
Why do you not convey the same level on any other book?

You appear to have been indoctrinated to believe that it is true, but you cannot demonstrate that, as you have no evidence.

Not indoctrinated in the least. I just know how to distinguish the wrongs from the rights and the truth from the false.

Thought that would be obvious to you clearly not.

So... the fossilised remains of one instance of something the same shape of what an ark might have looked like is evidence of the existence of the Ark.

But... millions of instances of fossilised remains of living things that show a steady proliferation of change, i.e. evidence FOR evolution, is in fact not evidence of anything.

Some people seem to have such double standards at times!
Religion is has been designed by the real rulers, so that the sheople can be manipulated to work as debt slaves, willingly.

If you dont know the meaning of 'real rulers', 'sheople', 'manipulation' or 'debt slaves', its time to refer to the internet.
Original post by MiszshorTea786
I don't find the need to prove anything. When the Holy Quraan itself is sufficent evidence for mankind.
OK

claims presented without any proof can also be dismissed straight away without any proof

better luck next time

best
Original post by MiszshorTea786
Not indoctrinated in the least. I just know how to distinguish the wrongs from the rights and the truth from the false.

Present the evidence, and let everyone decide for themselves. Repeatedly stating that you're right isn't going to convince anyone of anything other than your arrogance.

Thought that would be obvious to you clearly not.

I have no idea how you could arrive at that conclusion.
Original post by mariachi
claims presented without any proof can also be dismissed straight away without any proof

But, all the proof you need is right there, all you have to do is read the Quran and there you will find your proof that the Quran is right.

N.B. other holy books are available and able to make identical claims of being right, using the same circular logic.
I believe in Uglygod
Original post by Pinkberry_y
What if energy is actually God?

Mind blown

Woah… mind blown 😂
Original post by CatusStarbright
People have a right to freedom of religion. Whether you agree with what someone believes or not, they hold that belief and it may make perfect sense to them.

Thankyou. Just because someone believes different to you, doesn’t mean they’re stupid. It just makes you super egotistical.
Original post by Becca G
Just because someone believes different to you, doesn’t mean they’re stupid.

Actually, it can do. All beliefs are not equally valid.

If someone thinks that the Earth is flat, they're just plain wrong. There may be many reasons for them to believe that, e.g. indoctrination, lack of understanding. Some intelligent people have been so indoctrinated that they will perform logical contortions to not admit that it's even possible that they're wrong.

The fact is that it is irrational to believe fantastic claims without credible evidence. If someone were to claim that they know that invisible unicorns visit their garden every night, they'd be laughed at. If the same person claimed that they once saw Jesus in their garden, some may take them seriously. The fact that different, incompatible, religions have convinced so many of their stories should tell you something.

Personally, I think that, before modern science, man had a need to feel that they could explain things, so invented gods. Insufficient intelligence to indoctrination ratios have continued those beliefs, even though we can explain a huge amount of what gods were invented to 'explain'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending