The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Rose in Bloom
oh Hello Liam...Long time no see!:smile:
How have u been?....(I heard u were a VIP guest at a wedding today:wink:)

I sure was the VIP, which is why I didn't stick around :biggrin: .

I'm fine thanks. :smile:
Dajo123
Ahhhh Rose...... your Avatar is beautiful and makes me smile everytime i see it :smile:

Thanks my dear:smile:...
Roses are of the few things I am obsessed with!...U can say I found this avatar by luck!..I love it as well!

Glad it made u smile:smile:..It makes me happy to see that others are happy smiling and laughing!:smile::biggrin:
wiwarin_mir
My day was good my lady, I spent a lot of it tidying my room.

Oh I have yet to do that!!!! :frown: ...Really don't want to start!
My prob is I don't know where to start!!!!...I mean it looks pretty clean on first sight but under the bed and the closets r a different story!!:wink:.....I guess it'll be after the results, once I have a peace of mind!
Whats_The_411?
I sure was the VIP, which is why I didn't stick around :biggrin: .

I'm fine thanks. :smile:

I was supposed to be the flower girl..(imagine an 18 year old being that!!!:wink::tongue:)..but I was having dinner at that time so missed the whole occasion....:frown:..
Ah well...now that this has started, I am sure there will be many more wedding!:wink:..

(btw, did u notice my sig...I did what I promised u!:smile:)
Rose in Bloom
Oh I have yet to do that!!!! :frown: ...Really don't want to start!
My prob is I don't know where to start!!!!...I mean it looks pretty clean on first sight but under the bed and the closets r a different story!!:wink:.....I guess it'll be after the results, once I have a peace of mind!

Well, my room is still very messy, but it is getting tidier.
Rose in Bloom
I was supposed to be the flower girl..(imagine an 18 year old being that!!!:wink::tongue:)..but I was having dinner at that time so missed the whole occasion....:frown:..
Ah well...now that this has started, I am sure there will be many more wedding!:wink:..

(btw, did u notice my sig...I did what I promised u!:smile:)

awww I love the sig. Thanks. :biggrin:
wiwarin_mir
Well, my room is still very messy, but it is getting tidier.

Do u share a room with any of ur siblings?...

(I have to share mine with my big sis and shes worst than me...so in comparison to her, my 'side' looks neater!!!:wink:)
I am glad I have a big room!!
Reply 407
Rose in Bloom

(I have to share mine with my big sis and shes worst than me...so in comparison to her, my 'side' looks neater!!!:wink:)

Hehe, that's the same with me and my big sis!
Rose in Bloom

I am glad I have a big room!!

I have the luxary of having my own room, which is still very big my lady.
Whats_The_411?
awww I love the sig. Thanks. :biggrin:

Ur welcome!!!...
So, how was ur day?..
Rose in Bloom
Ur welcome!!!...
So, how was ur day?..

Today I have been getting a tan and now i'm in pain. My legs hurt :frown:
Cate
Hehe, that's the same with me and my big sis!

Me too..its my big sis...Actually I am glad its her now my younger one...or else I wouldn't be alive now with the amount we bicker and the looks we give each other!!!!:wink::smile:
wiwarin_mir
I have the luxary of having my own room, which is still very big my lady.

u lucky person!!!:smile:....
Whats_The_411?
Today I have been getting a tan and now i'm in pain. My legs hurt :frown:

umm can I ask a question...WHY do ur LEGs hurt if u were getting a tan?!!! :tongue: :wink: ...as far as I know tanning doesn't involve anysort of exercise of the legs:biggrin:
Rose in Bloom
u lucky person!!!:smile:....

I actually have the biggest room in the house.
Rose in Bloom
umm can I ask a question...WHY do ur LEGs hurt if u were getting a tan?!!! :tongue: :wink: ...as far as I know tanning doesn't involve anysort of exercise of the legs:biggrin:

They hurt :frown:
Rose in Bloom

sunburn? or maybe its just the whole lying around in the same position thing
Whats_The_411?
They hurt :frown:

oh u poor thing!!!:tongue:...hope u feel better!

BloodyValentine

sunburn? or maybe its just the whole lying around in the same position thing

ouch!...yeah that dos sound painful..I've never experienced it though...
wiwarin_mir
I actually have the biggest room in the house.

Luckier!:tongue:...
So..perhaps u can help me here...How do I start cleaning?...How did u star?:wink:
Rose in Bloom
Luckier!:tongue:...
So..perhaps u can help me here...How do I start cleaning?...How did u star?:wink:

I first of all sort everything out into piles so I can put things that are similar in the same place.

Latest

Trending

Trending