The Student Room Group

Help with Uni of Leeds accommodation

Hi all,

I've been researching the Uni of Leeds accommodation for the past week and i have settled on Charles Morris, White Rose View, Central Village.

Can anyone tell me how sociable these places are?

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by anguuuus
Hi all,

I've been researching the Uni of Leeds accommodation for the past week and i have settled on Charles Morris, White Rose View, Central Village.

Can anyone tell me how sociable these places are?

Thanks!

Hey. I applied white rose privately through block B. I am very social and im hoping my flatmates will be. What did you end up doing?
Original post by user2606
Hey. I applied white rose privately through block B. I am very social and im hoping my flatmates will be. What did you end up doing?

Hey, did you get to pick your exact room, floor etc.. privately in block B?
Reply 3
Original post by WILLOWTREE98

hey! I got assigned a room on the 9th floor wbu?
As soon as i applied and payed i got assigned a flat. There is 2 boy undergrads and 2 girl undergrads including me. Then 2 postgrad girls and one postgrad boy. Im just so afraid i wont get along with anyone because they may form groups. Im very social and im hoping my flatmates will be too. I tried to use the u chat on unite students to contact them but it was temporarily shut down.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 4
Are you thinking of applying privately?
Original post by user2606
Are you thinking of applying privately?

Tried to but they are fully booked and only have a reserve list. It's good that you know there are other ug students though. I seriously think you'll be fine. Wait until the chat is up and running again and introduce yourself. You'll be having pres before you know it!!
Reply 6
Tried to but they are fully booked and only have a reserve list. It's good that you know there are other ug students though. I seriously think you'll be fine. Wait until the chat is up and running again and introduce yourself. You'll be having pres before you know it!!

Lots of people drop out of white rose in August so its definitely worth being on the reserve list. By brother is there now and he loves it and i stay there all the time. I hope i will be lucky with my roommates :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending