The Student Room Group

SFE and enrollment

If I officially enroll on a course today but haven't actually attended any classes and have not applied for SFE would that count me as having been a student. Would I be liable to pay fees to the university? And would that use up a year of my SFE funding? Because I'm still waiting to get accepted onto a course but another course has offered me a place and I fint want to loose my insurance trying to wait for my first choice because then what if I end up with nothing?☹️ I'm not registered with SFE yet but I know even self funded study for a few days is counted as a "year in study" so I don't know what to do. Should just enroll just to be on the safe side.
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by RoseCube
If I officially enroll on a course today but haven't actually attended any classes and have not applied for SFE would that count me as having been a student. Would I be liable to pay fees to the university? And would that use up a year of my SFE funding? Because I'm still waiting to get accepted onto a course but another course has offered me a place and I fint want to loose my insurance trying to wait for my first choice because then what if I end up with nothing?☹️ I'm not registered with SFE yet but I know even self funded study for a few days is counted as a "year in study" so I don't know what to do. Should just enroll just to be on the safe side.

Hi Rose,

I've responded to your other posts. If you want to resubmit any new queries into the same thread so we can keep assisting you there. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending