The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Edit : Ok, there is a poll. I need new glasses.

I don't have contacts ... for some odd reason I prefer glasses. At least I don't have to replace them every day / week / month
Reply 2
s43
Only vote for the the week or month options, if you wear them everyday!

I have daily disposables that i wear every so often, but i can't see anywhere to vote :confused:
I wear a new pair every day. I'm confused by your options.
Reply 4
Sarky
I have daily disposables that i wear every so often, but i can't see anywhere to vote :confused:

vote "Now and again" as you "wear every so often"
Reply 5
I prefer glasses. I don't wear them all the time - just for studying, tv, computer and reading, in fact I just got a new pair yesterday :smile: They're pretty darn cool! :cool:
Reply 6
Just to update Sarky - this thread has been done, I repeat .... this thread has been done.

It's a code Blue - Code Blue!

lol - just kiddin!
Reply 7
s43
vote "Now and again" as you "wear every so often"

Ah i see thanks :smile:. I swear there wasn't a poll before :confused:
Reply 8
RyanW
Just to update Sarky - this thread has been done, I repeat .... this thread has been done.

It's a code Blue - Code Blue!

lol - just kiddin!

You cheeky so and so! I seem to have been labelled :rolleyes: . I was meant to be labelled as the sexy intelligent one though.

Ah well :biggrin:
Reply 9
I just wear my glasses all the time. They are the react-a-light ones that change colour and they have a bendy frame so my bony arse won't break em if i sit on them (as it has a tendency to do)!
Reply 10
Sarky
You cheeky so and so! I seem to have been labelled :rolleyes: . I was meant to be labelled as the sexy intelligent one though.

Ah well :biggrin:

Nah, I feel the following is more accurate and flattering:

moody, rule enforcing, bitter, totalitarian - That's just the good bits lol
Reply 11
Rex Mundi
I just wear my glasses all the time. They are the react-a-light ones that change colour and they have a bendy frame so my bony arse won't break em if i sit on them (as it has a tendency to do)!

I have those too :smile: . They are a bit annoying when they go dark in winter though.

RyanW
Nah, I feel the following is more accurate and flattering:

moody, rule enforcing, bitter, totalitarian - That's just the good bits lol

Thanks i love you to!
Reply 12
i wear monthly disposables, and find them waay better than glasses. although it took a bit to get used to putting them in/taking them out, and once when i hadnt cut my nails, i ended up pinching my eyes with my nails. apart from that, they're great.
Um i wear my contacts whenever i go out.
Reply 14
Havent started wearing them yet...... i think i look better with specs.lol.
There are very few people who look better in glasses, at least in my opinion.
Reply 16
Thanks i love you to!

Mwah .... Mwah lol.

You know I'm only kidding. :smile: :cool: :smile: :cool:
Mine are prescribed, so I have to wear them when Im watching telly, or on the computer and driving. Glasses never suited me, I looked like a geek.
Contacts are expensive, but worth it. But theyre a pain, when you have to take them out. I get new ones every month.
Reply 18
BlueAngel
Mine are prescribed, so I have to wear them when Im watching telly, or on the computer and driving. Glasses never suited me, I looked like a geek.
Contacts are expensive, but worth it. But theyre a pain, when you have to take them out. I get new ones every month.

I wear monthlys as well, and I hated my glasses...I still have like 3 pairs of expensive glasses as well as contact lenses- it costs a lot :redface:
Reply 19
no one uses one day acuvue?

Latest

Trending

Trending