The Student Room Group

Caught having sex by teacher?

This is so embarrassing, but I’m in high school. Today during lunch me and my boyfriend went out to his car and….did the deed. It was raining and pretty gloomy outside, and theres usually not many people around us, so we decided to go out and have some fun. I was in his lap bouncing on him, and a teacher pulled into the parking spot right next to us. We stopped and tried to be as still as possible, he got out his truck and without hesitation walked to the main building. After nearly having a heart attack we both calmed down and finished. Does the teacher know? Is he does know what should we say we were doing instead of admitting to it?
I can’t imagine he’d report it. What evidence is there, and what good would it do? You were in your own car, not inside a school building - plus, it might make him seem a bit odd.

The most British thing to do and the correct solution is to just never, ever mention it again, and never make eye contact with said teacher. I’m sure you’ll be fine.
Original post by Anonymous
This is so embarrassing, but I’m in high school. Today during lunch me and my boyfriend went out to his car and….did the deed. It was raining and pretty gloomy outside, and theres usually not many people around us, so we decided to go out and have some fun. I was in his lap bouncing on him, and a teacher pulled into the parking spot right next to us. We stopped and tried to be as still as possible, he got out his truck and without hesitation walked to the main building. After nearly having a heart attack we both calmed down and finished. Does the teacher know? Is he does know what should we say we were doing instead of admitting to it?

Pretty sure it looks like he was in a world of his own. Looks like you keeping still and it pouring down with rain worked. He was probably so preoccupied with his work on his mind that he didn't notice a thing. Mentioning anything would just create an issue where there almost certainly looks like their isn't. I would definitely not say anything if in the unlikely event it is brought up by not admitting it you can say anything - you were looking for something, or nothing intimate just playing around or whatever.

Pretty sure if he noticed he would have said something there and then or right after so would say he didn't notice or at the very least preferred not to. Remember such an issue may cause the teacher guy problems he would rather not have to deal with. So least said soon as sorted I would say.
Reply 3
Just say you were helping him look for a lost contact lense
Reply 4
Haha this never happened
dw what’s there teacher gonna do 😂 it’s probably awkward for them too ygm. I got caught getting head in form before and our form tutor walked in and quickly walked out. The important thing to remember is that these things r temporary and that you’ll never see ur teachers again after u finish

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending