The Student Room Group

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reality Check
And who do you think you are to tell me what Avatar to have? Mind your own business.

It's an avatar that's racially offensive so it's everyone's business you clown.
Original post by Longshot002
It's an avatar that's racially offensive so it's everyone's business you clown.

Oh don't be so ridiculous, racially offensive! You probably think everything is racially offensive. This is not North Korea, neither is it Iran or Afghanistan but it sounds like you'd be happier living in one of those countries. It's a Brexit Pepe and if you don't understand the meaning then that's your loss - don't just throw you hands in the air and scream RACIST just because it's something you don't personally agree with.

I'm not going to enter into any further discussion about it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Reality Check
Oh don't be so ridiculous, racially offensive! You probably think everything is racially offensive. This is not North Korea, neither is it Iran or Afghanistan but it sounds like you'd be happier living in one of those countries. It's a Brexit Pepe and if you don't understand the meaning then that's your loss - don't just throw you hands in the air and scream RACIST just because it's something you don't personally agree with.

I'm not going to enter into any further discussion about it.

I don't like people who scream racist either but your avatar is racist.
I think she wants to go in KFC to meet his cousins. :biggrin:
To get to @TheOtherSide. of course. :wink:
Reply 25
Original post by mhairtransplant
I think she wants to go in KFC to meet his cousins. :biggrin:

You find torturing animals funny?

Seriously what a sick world this is. I hope future society look back on this is disgust.
Original post by rates
You find torturing animals funny?

Seriously what a sick world this is. I hope future society look back on this is disgust.

You're absolutely right.

Maybe some time in the future people will learn to chill the **** out, take a joke, not post ridiculous comments to make themselves look like angels, and maybe learn to grammar.
Reply 27
Original post by FightToWin
You're absolutely right.

Maybe some time in the future people will learn to chill the **** out, take a joke, not post ridiculous comments to make themselves look like angels, and maybe learn to grammar.

Well maybe torturing animals is funny to you but its not to me. Since we at it- why don't you tell us all why its funny to torture animals? I am willing to hear your side of the story.
Original post by rates
Well maybe torturing animals is funny to you but its not to me. Since we at it- why don't you tell us all why its funny to torture animals? I am willing to hear your side of the story.

Sorry, could you please point out to me the part where I said "torturing animals is funny?" Must have been dozing off.

I remember telling you to chill out and learn to take a joke, and I remember telling you that posting comments to make you look like a little angel have no effect and that you should probably stop them.. Torturing animals though? Hmm, that's not as clear for some reason.
Reply 30
Original post by FightToWin
Sorry, could you please point out to me the part where I said "torturing animals is funny?" Must have been dozing off.

I remember telling you to chill out and learn to take a joke, and I remember telling you that posting comments to make you look like a little angel have no effect and that you should probably stop them.. Torturing animals though? Hmm, that's not as clear for some reason.

You told me to learn to take a joke. The joke was about a chicken going to visit its dead friends in kfc that were tortured throughout their short lives- thus we are laughing at the fate of tortured animals.

Ohh and this has nothing to do with posting to make myself look like an angel- more to point out how disgusting this world is.
Original post by rates
You told me to learn to take a joke. The joke was about a chicken going to visit its dead friends in kfc that were tortured throughout their short lives- thus we are laughing at the fate of tortured animals.

Ohh and this has nothing to do with posting to make myself look like an angel- more to point out how disgusting this world is.

What do you call a man with a shovel on his head? Doug.

Your logic is if I laugh at that then i am laughing at someone getting hit on the head by a shovel.

Just for the record, a chicken did not cross the road to go to KFC to see his dead cousins. Hope that makes you happier.

I hate McDonald's and KFC for the amount of chickens/cows/pigs etc they kill each day and can't remember the last time I ate there for that reason. I just don't have anything against people who do go there and don't feel the need to post on forums expressing my opinion on how disgusting the world is. Maybe if you could do the same, this world wouldn't be so disgusting to you.

Have a nice day.

Quick Reply

Latest