The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
You've got a valid point elpaw :rolleyes: I'll back them all the way.
Reply 81
I'm 6ft 3/6ft 4 with medium build.
Reply 82
I think it can be an attractive quality, in the sense that I would never really look twice at someone who was way shorter than me.
Reply 83
Vladek
what if you're tall, have a nice arse, a good body but a face like a camels arse thats been beaten by a seriously large ugly stick? is that still ok?

(Not that i do, well i hope i don't... maybe thats why people point and stare)

mmmmmmmmm sounds like Sean Bean.
Been 6ft3 since the age of about 11. It was cool for a while, because I got to get into all the 12/15 films etc, but a few problems meeting tall girls.
Reply 85
Im 6'2" and it's cool, btu nothing special.
Reply 86
anyone over 6ft should play basket!
imasillynarb
Is being tall like having a nice arse? I mean, most girls seem to find it an attractive quality, but, is it just something thats 'nice to be' or is it like having a great arse, or having a 6 pack or something?

I dunno if that makes much sense

:eek: wierd question but ....
in a way yes, girls like the guy to be taller.
but how tall depends on the girl i guess, just like how nice a girls ass is depends on what the guy likes! :tongue:
Reply 88
kriztinae
:eek: wierd question but ....
in a way yes, girls like the guy to be taller.
but how tall depends on the girl i guess, just like how nice a girls ass is depends on what the guy likes! :tongue:

Arse not ass :mad: we''ll have no trouble here, this is a local forum for local people
just to prove that i like tall guys.....my last 3 bf's were 6.3, 6.4, 6.2 respectivly.....and i wouldnt dream of dating a guy under 6 foot....

but im 5 foot exactly!! so im tiny!!

love Katy ***
Reply 90
ickle_katy

love Katy ***

hence the name ickle katy.... :biggrin:
ickle_katy
just to prove that i like tall guys.....my last 3 bf's were 6.3, 6.4, 6.2 respectivly.....and i wouldnt dream of dating a guy under 6 foot....

love Katy ***

im 5'3. dunno how tall all my last boyfriends are but yeah id say tall.
Cossack
Arse not ass :mad: we''ll have no trouble here, this is a local forum for local people

:eek: sorry, i just spell it like that coz erm thats how im used to it! next time ill say bum :tongue:
Reply 93
kriztinae
im 5'3. dunno how tall all my last boyfriends are but yeah id say tall.

Well im just on 5'10'' so my B/f's havent been that much taller than me. But I still go for guys around my height or taller, but then again im very picky with guys! :redface:
Reply 94
I'm 6'1". I stopped growing in about year 10, at that point I was one of the tallest in my year.
In year 11, 12 and 13 everyone else caught up so it's nothing special anymore (I don't get the 'You're tall' comments anymore because everyone else the same-ish height).
There was one advantage of being taller at my school which was the 'hard' kids did not try and trip you up (or what ever else those losers used to do) because they thought you would beat them up or something.
Reply 95
ollie's tall, isnt he? 6'5" or something?
Everdawn
Well im just on 5'10'' so my B/f's havent been that much taller than me. But I still go for guys around my height or taller, but then again im very picky with guys! :redface:

arent we all :tongue:
but when your tall, no need to wear high shoes, so no need for your boyfriend to be taller than you! :wink:
Reply 97
elpaw
ollie's tall, isnt he? 6'5" or something?

Quite abnormal, wouldn't you say? But isn't that when he's wearing his star wars boots? :tongue:
Reply 98
kriztinae
arent we all :tongue:
but when your tall, no need to wear high shoes, so no need for your boyfriend to be taller than you! :wink:

and there lies the problem... Im addicted to heels! I have long legs so I like to show them off, so If i ever went out with a shorter guy it would look odd! :tongue:
Reply 99
Bhaal85
Quite abnormal, wouldn't you say? But isn't that when he's wearing his star wars boots? :tongue:

One of my friends, yes a basketballer, is 6'7'' so was Frysie from BB (aus) who is really hot in the flesh, you couldnt even tell he was that tall.

Latest